Reviews for WORDS UNSPOKEN
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Man I know when you said in the first one that they had a one night stand which led to everything because of an emotional response but I didn't think it was something like this! You really bleeding my mind at the beginning of this with all the earthquake stuff. But it was a nice setup for how they got together. Clark had the perfect idea to go and spar together to get her emotions out even if it led to her crying and then then having a quickie.
HAHAHAHAHA BATMAN ALMOST CAUGHT THEM! HAHAHAHA OH MAN THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN HILARIOUS! ALL THE JOKES THAT WOULD HAVE COME OUT OF THAT!
Again nice chapter/oneshot with this :). You are really good :]
WW lover chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
So cute and incredibly hot, fantastic!
SMWW chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Fantastic one shot!
Serenity's Ghost chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Great story. I like the way that most of your story is A STORY and not just an excuse to show Clark and Diana get it on.

I love how their relationship is defined and how you show Diana as as somewhat human and not just an Amazon Princess. Nice work. I love how everything played out.
ILoveSarahSophia chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I love it. Write more SM/WW please.
Tony-El chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Great intro! I thought it was very descriptive and very well written chapter. I do hope you make that sequel because this chapter is very well thought of.
brainfear chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Great story! You captured their intimacy without going into too much detail. Well done!
JustBFree chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Great story, as always! I sent you a PM

-JBF :)
SMWWSuperFan chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Like a good meal this was so satisfying!

Brilliant!

Thank you.
SuperCharles chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Oh my I would take a cold shower but there is a queue. This rocks. Thanks I enjoy your style. brilliant.
john777 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Good story, keep writing.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
You have the Midas touch when writing. Looking forward to see this one even knowing where it ends in the first (second) story.

Keep up the good work.

ESM
unoaranya30 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
That was a spicy a meataballa! Very hot prequel H!

So there's going to be a sequel? That's promising.

There are lots of good WW/SM BGI's out there and then there are Fanci and Hellacre BGI's.

I've gotta say, thanks for activating the "Gutter Twin" powers once again! LOL!

It was so good that my overdue wife umm, well, never mind.

I'll just say that there was some more boot helping going on.

Anyway looking forward to the sequel.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Very good here, and highly charged there with Clark and Diana, and good popints on how they'd fit together much better than with Bruce or Lois, though DC seems bound to ram that home, maybe if they lose the rights then have to buy them back they'll change things somewhat.
Nightwing 509 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you got Clark to help Diana get over Christopher's death. Please update soon.