Reviews for The Chicken Chronicles
storywriter155 chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
LIKE DA CHICKENS!
wonton-chan chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
Omg this is awesome! If its not to much trouble, can u make the chpater a little long? I LOVE ur story! Absolutely hilarious! :)
DZR chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
Wow. You ARE mad. I would be intrigued if you continued this as to where the madness will take you. what a weird sentence that was.
melissaadams22 chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
Hey there,

Just a fast note to say GREAT job on this. Watching Hollywood Squares but wanted to take a moment and say WONDERFUL.

I think this story has run it's course it was a nice silly little treat but not sure what you can do with it anymore.

Also so excited, today is the first day of filming for Sanctuary though Amanda according to twitter is on her way to New York and missing the first day to do some SyFy upfront promotions.

Melissa
Stevie-the-cow-girl chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
MORE! i love it! its amazing! ! keep up the great work! more chapters and a story. YES keep writeing!1
WereCat the Assassino chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
i dont know u pick
Fell4 chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
Write more chapters! I have a craving for CRAZY CHICKENS! *saying crazly/lustly* i want chickenz ... chickens... Slovakia! ...Slovakian Chickens! Riding jet packs and driving Nikola insane along with the two evil MINIONS! *hinty hinty* YOU AND SS (SparklySkater)!

Keep Writing,

Fell4

PS- DANG! *whiney voice* Why cant I have been the first to review... GO TEXAS!
Surreal Squirrel chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
Dude! It's Fredrico not FredriCHo! dude! he's not rich! he's ric! dude! ya have to do more of these! :D
Fell4 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
*chanting in a singsong voice* Sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep... Sleep~! OK now that you are asleep I can go and find out what the HECK (the?) bothering the five is... anyway,

I CANT WAIT TILL YOU WRITE WHAT THE CHICKEN IS ABOUT! MABYE I SHOULD WAKE YOU UP AND MAKE YOU WRITE THE NEXT CHAPER! Bothering the five cant be THAT important can it? I want what is going to happen to be a suprise... WAKE UP! Yes you can hate me now- write anyway!

Keep Writing,

Fell4
stevie the cow girl chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
wow that was epic! it made me giggle because i read a story with a death ray in it, it might have been yours. its one of the funniest things i have read in a long time. please tell us about the chicken!
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Hey there,

A bit water logged from all the rain/snow melting here but reading your story chapter/update was a GREAT treat. It's REALLY wonderfully done. GREAT job.

Melissa
Surreal Squirrel chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Fine! I won't tell them! Shesh!

Dude! I was LOLing so hard! YAY! My chicken! (that's not a hint; it's pretty obvious!)