Reviews for The Master of Time
carrotmusic chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Excellent story. Very imaginative bad guy you came up with. Thanks for sharing.
rangerbabe.1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Great story. Loved the crazy stalker. And the intense phone call to Ranger. Loved it all. Well done
MonkeyPants13 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Thank you for sharing this story. I look forward to reading more from you soon.
Mik N'jirnav chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Sweet, loved it!
Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Excellent story. Great plot and suspense. The bomb scene was very scary. What is really scary is that there are actually people out there like this in the world. (shivering)

I loved the part where she warns Ranger off, so he won't get killed when she realizes everything is rigged to blow. She finally tells him how she feels, then he saves her. The best part is always when he is honest with himself and her and finally tells her. You always make it so heartfelt that we can picture this strong, silent man opening up his heart to her.

Great work.

Maggie
Happy.BABE.Zsadist.Emmett chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Aw!

That was good~!
Girliegirl1179 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Oh Sasha,

That was so good. I just love it when you post something. It always makes me happy. So with that being said?

Are we going to get something else new? Soon?

*grin*

Cara
Rangemansbabe chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Thank you so much for sharing this story! I liked the Rangerism touch of Eleanor Roosevelt- classic. A fab story and unique.
JenRar chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Babe! How angsty! lol Great job! :D
AmandaBabe chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
This was an awesome story! I liked Steph confessing love while thinking she was dying.
writersblock24 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
When the bomb was in her apartment, it was so sad! I knew she didn't die and it was a Babe HEA, but that didn't make it any less heart wrenching. I'm glad everything worked out! Great job!
GrobanGirl chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent - what is that line from? o.o it's going to bother me until i can figure it out...i know it's from some movie.

i also just wanted to say that i absolutely love the fanfictions you write :) you're my favorite author on this site
DyanSwan chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Good story, but less words from Ranger. If you need to have him express emotion, have it as an interior dialogue. And as for him calling Stephanie, beautiful, wonderful, etc., go back and read JE. Neither Joe or Ranger make comments on her looks.
chloewren chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Very creative with all the alarm clocks. At first I wondered how se didn't hear them all getting set up, but then I realized that Steph sleeps through everything.

Very creative story.

-chloe
janetfan150 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
That was a fantastic story. Going into favorites!