Reviews for Kisses of the Sun
angeltrin1 chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
Love this story, I just wish that it had continued. But such is the way of any good tale, you never want it to end!
Mashkai30 chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Gracealma chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Good, the healing is started and all of them are on their way to being a family/coven/pack. Will there be a sequel? Hope so.
Gracealma chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
A vast understatement that Severus replied, and I quite agree. Good job with the suspense!
Gracealma chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
Oh, Boy! Was not expecting that Fenir would be there with them. Which one? Esme, Carlisle, and/or Edward?
Gracealma chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Like the story as Severus is a lover for Carlisle and Esme. That is new for me. Great story plot there. Sounds like each of the members are going to have a new lover?
Lucan chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
That was nuts.. Haha. Severus/Carlisle/Esme... ewww haha. Fenrir/Edward... fucked up haha. You're insane lol but it was pretty interesting!
anon chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
I really liked this; the writing style was really great with few errors! However, I felt although the plot and pairings were interesting the story itself was rushed. There wasn't much room for character development and with as many pairings as you did I just wish there had been more so the pairings could have each been explored more. But other than that I really enjoyed it and you surprised me with some interesting pairings! Good writing and unique pairings! Great job! )
Evci chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
Loved it, wish there was more !
Safiiri chapter 7 . 11/15/2011
I really enjoyed the story, but the ending felt kind of incomplete.
Penny is wise chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
Pretty good story.
Cailleach64 chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
Liked it. Please update soon.
THE ULTIMATE POTTERHEAD chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Not that this isnt well written, I was really enjoying it, bbut then it was just gross. Eurg
Lw117149 chapter 7 . 1/4/2011
Masked Nightmare Sorry I caled you bill in the last review. I like your writing style and I hope to see more...
Kittens-Are-Fluffy chapter 7 . 8/5/2010