Reviews for Her Savior, His Light
highlander348 chapter 18 . 8/12/2012
Great chapter! If Arianna doesn't shoot him then she should beat him to within an inch of his life! That scumbag! A woman can kick ass as well as a man! Update soon! This story is special! :D
highlander chapter 17 . 7/13/2012
I meant take this abuse. Damn typos. (lol)
highlander348 chapter 17 . 7/13/2012
Ok enough is enough! Arianna can't this abuse lying down! She has been shot at, kidnapped, and now her best friend might be dead! It's time she show the world who she really is! :D
peygoodwin chapter 16 . 7/7/2012
Love it;)
highlander348 chapter 16 . 7/6/2012
Great story so far! Why can't Arianna train herself to help Bruce on patrol? The man takes many risks and has no backup. If she was determined enough she could do it regardless of how much Bruce might protest. It is her life and her choice. Beats being a damsel in distress which seems how most of the women in Bruce's life are in stories.
Update soon! Tootles! :D
urmessismine chapter 7 . 1/18/2012
Aww poor arianna at least she told him wut happened
urmessismine chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
Omg im learning japanese !
urmessismine chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
Aww they would make a cute couple
urmessismine chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
If she only knew it wuz the same person..
urmessismine chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Aww poor arianna i wonder wut happened to her in thepast
urmessismine chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Sounds like a great story!:) Ooo i wonder wut her secret iz?
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 14 . 11/14/2011
she found out...oh dear post more soon !
Tigerkitty86 chapter 14 . 11/14/2011
Dun dun duuunnnn,Oh what A nice cliffy,you cruel cruel person lol.
Tigerkitty86 chapter 13 . 11/5/2011
This is looking extremely good.I apologize for not commenting on all the other chapters but I find it easier to comment on a story when I have read all the chapters that are posted..If it ends up one at a time I will comment on them that way...if I read a story where there are several chapters up I read them all an then comment.I hope that don not bother you.I just find it easier an less time consuming on my part as it allows me to really enjoy the story.
leah61909 chapter 13 . 10/27/2011
This review is really really good! I can tell that there's a lot of thought being put into this, and your hard work is paying off! I'm really looking forward to seeing how this turns out. Update soon?