Reviews for Believing In Magic
BigRedKing chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
This makes me smile.
Transformers 0 chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
I love it. It was an excellent bridge from Steve leaving to Joe taking over. Heartbreaking, at first, yet Heartwarming at the end. 10/10
LunarAutumn chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Wow...

Seriously, WOW! This is just... GAH! PLEASE, TAKE MY MONEY. *throws cash at monitor*

But on a more serious note: I've read a lot of fanfics before, a lot of good ones too, but let me tell you, I never expected to find a fic that can take a simple, fun show like Blue's Clues and deconstruct it to the point of making it absolutely heartbreaking. That takes a lot of talent, my friend, and a lot of imagination and creativity.

I really love the dynamic you have between the brothers, and I love how you've incorperated so many of the elements in the show into both of their backgrounds. It gives them so much more depth than was ever able to be provided by the show, and I can honestly say that I will never look at Steve and Joe the same way again.

You've got a gem of a fic, here. I hope you take pride in it.

- Moon
Ashes2Ashes121 chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
I felt a little bit crazy reading this. A seventeen year old, reading fanfiction for Blue's Clues? But it sounded interesting, and it always bothered me when watching the cartoon with younger siblings and cousins: why did Joe leave in the first place? And what made him come back? This story actually had me sniffling at some points. All in all, it was pretty good. Definitely a more mature take on a children's show, but that just makes it more real and interesting.
ScarlettRose390 chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
This makes me miss Blues Clues...
Really sweet and well done.
Popful chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
I loved it, who knew a Blue's Clues fanfic would actually be this sweet?

By the way, I think T is way too high an age rating for this.
Inumaru12 chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Holy crapola, I didn't know someone could possibly make me cry over a blue's clues fic but you did it. I'm tearing up here and just wow. Great job.

Inumaru12
Russia Tashi Lupin chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
This story made me cry. It really made me cry. I just want to give the Burns brothers a big hug!
Neo the Saiyan angel chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
This made me cry a little.

Good job with the story. .
UnderxGravity chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
Someone was spreading this around on Tumblr. I'm pretty sure this is where my childhood ran off to. Bravo TT_TT. Very touching, you brought it alive in a realistic fashion.
NekoMimi03 chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
So good. You, my fine author pal, are great.

This was so good.
chocolatecheesecake23 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
im not so good with words, but i thought this was pretty good
abINACTIVE chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
I'll never understand how you made a tearjerker out of Blue's Clues. I hated Joe when I was little, but now I want to up and hug him. It's a sweet story and very well told. My only complaint is that I was expecting Mailbox to show back up later- being Joe's friend, and having aged. That felt like a gap, but only a small one.
DarkAnsalong chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
This is just amazing. I grew up with Blues Clues, and, well... I never did like Joe much. But this (in some ways) makes it all better. :) I really love this. It's a shame other kids shows aren't taken seriously like this.
PwnedByPineapple chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
Oh, wow... that was wonderful. I swear, fanfic authors like you consistently amaze me with creations like these. You took something I never would have expected to make a story like this and did it regardless. That's talent, that is. Amazing work~