Reviews for Believing In Magic
Moriko no Hikari chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
...i feel a little better about watching kids shows now.
X-I-L2048 chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
You know, I never thought a Blue’s Clues fic could be called any kind of deep, but you proved me wrong. In fact, I never really thought I’d see anyone write fanfic for Blue’s Clues, much less a good one. But, I really found myself enjoying this story. The dichotomy between Steve and Joe as they grew up was very interesting, how Steve still stayed childlike and innocent even in his twenties, but Joe struggled with loneliness and abandonment. It was sad, seeing Joe lose the magic he always loved and grew up with, all the while thinking his brother left him for Blue and all their friends at the magical house.

Steve’s story was happier, but the conversation where Joe told him he hated him and never wanted to see him again was heartbreaking. His little dialogue with Paprika was adorable, though. I didn’t know she had a little brother ‘til I read this. You learn something new every day, I guess.

The last part with both the brothers reconciling was so emotional and… well, intelligent, that I was honestly taken aback. I’m so used to seeing Steve act like a big preschooler (I never watched any episodes with Joe, and I was really still way too old for the show even before that), that I never imagined he could have such a heartfelt conversation with someone. I really respect your devotion to this fandom and these characters to be able to write so intelligently and yet capture the spirit of the original show so well. Thank you for the story!
Holly of the Night chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
Oh wow, I really liked this story.

It gives us a new insight about how Steve and Joe feels about Blue's world and the real world. And... I liked it. It was a bit stretched when Steve and Joe narrated about how they felt in a partcular situation.

It confused me a bit, but I still liked the story n_n
Amy Raine chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
I'm recommending this to everyone I ever talk to ever.
3000 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Oh my god. This managed to make me cry so much I had to stop for a moment. And I don't even like Joe. Amazing. This story's just amazing.
luvjOi chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
Wow this fic is really good. Great job
Jumpman256 chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
An excellent story-and I love how you interpreted some of the things in the "Meet Joe" trilogy and "Blue's First Holiday!"
sacha k chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
this is beautiful:) excellent job!
Maki-P chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I have no idea how you did it, but you did it. I never in my life I imagined I'd see a dark Blue's Clues fanfic, specially one that actually works. Kudos
Doxkid chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
There goes a nice little chunk of my childhood.

I can only applaud you. Good show man.
SasuTenLuvr chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
I never expected to review...or read...a Blues Clues fic that was completely serious. But here I am! That was great, you put way more detail and actual feelings into this than Nick Jr does!
AngelicSentinel chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
That was cute. Kudos to a well-written story that made me so nostalgic I had to watch a tape.
Catchandelier chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
this makes the show make so much more sense. thank you for writing this.

-cchan
Mistress Maradure chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
WO-AH! Drama Queen/King are we? XD! Naa I'm just kidding. Never thought Blues Clues would get so dramatic! LOL! Good story though
MadHat11D6 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010