Reviews for The Men Who Shoot at Boats
NotJustAShadow chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
is that title supposed to be an adaptation of "the men who stare at goats"?
MiseryMaker chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Adored this one!
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I could just see Booth finding a way to stop her from going with Sully. Possibly an anonymous call to the Coast Guard. Yep, totaly Boothy.
penandra chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Wow. A whole year (plus) later and I'm just finding this one. I actually thought not of the George Clooney film but about the time that Booth shot the clown to shut it up . . . I could probably write an entire comparative paper, but - (especially since I never saw that particular Clooney flick).

I love the dialogue you have for these characters. It's been such fun to go back through the archives to read some of the earlier stories I've either forgotten or missed the first time around.

Thank you!
RositaLG chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
1) I LOVE the title

2) Booth can shoot at Sully's boat anyday.

3) This made me grin like a fool.
Fangirlofrandomness chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
The Men Who Stare at Goats, right? :D Again, I love it. Especially what you say about them sharing a moment. I love those moments. They're half the magic of Booth/Brennan. I really wonder what's going to happen when Sully returns. I mean, he named his boat after Bones. They were really close, the closest Bones has ever been with a boyfriend, so I think they should have him return, stir up some more jealousy in Booth. Although I think Bones needs to get jealous too. But then, there's probably going to be plenty of that next season, what with that journalist from Afghanistan and whatnot. Ok well, now I'm just rambling. I loved it :)
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Very good :D
Anna chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Wow, this is so cute, I love how simple it is, but still effective.
amaroa chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
It was very sweet. And you were refrencing that george cloony movie the men who stare at goats right?
White Wolf Lady chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
This was nice and light, I liked it a lot.

I remember seeing a sketch of Booth, Brennan and Sully - I can't remember the exact details but Booth had either drilled a hole in the boat or shot at it, if you've seen that pic, is that the 1 you're referring to?

White Wolf Lady
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Hah! You took that title from the movie The Men Who Stare At Goats! :D

This was adorable. Lovely writing!

From A Fanfiction Angel
lonelyspells chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Lovely. And 10 for the title. I still want to see that.
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Men Who Stare At Goats?

lol

This was really sweet, I especially like the last nlittle bit of "He's getting there." It was really true to form. I think that describes how the relationship between Booth and Brennan is going...it's getting there. :)

I love the honesty of the story and how now, years later, Booth can finally tell Brennan that really, he never wanted her to leave

Really gorgeous story, i really enjoyed it. :)

Thanks for writing,

Em

xx
anthropologist chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I truly enjoyed this for its simplicity. It seems like something Hart Hanson would slip in during the last couple minutes of an episode, if they ever showed or mentioned Sully's return. I like that you didn't make thge ending too dramatic, there was no kiss, no declaration of romantic feelings, and yet it was still very nice and serene, and seems like something Booth would say, tip-toeing over the line but not quite crossing it. Very lovely oneshot.

Also, the title reference - I believe it's George Clooney's movie Men Who Stare at Goats. :)
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010