Reviews for Number 42
clarissadele chapter 1 . 11/25/2012

Great! Amazing! Spectacular! Wonderful! I could go find a thesaurus right now and look up more words to describe this story, but I'd be here all day! I LOVED it! PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Little Miss Illusional chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I've read this story so many times and never understood why she chose Ellie as the baby's name. But now I think I've finally understood it. She's letting go of the teens for good, and by choosing a name that doesn't connect with them at all, she's letting go for good.

Brilliant story. Absolutely brilliant.
YagamiNeko chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Just .. gah. That was an amazing story :) It's really refreshing, and not to mention interesting, that you looked at their lives from a different perspective. I just love all the different interactions you gave them and the overall sense of family, and how Alice thought of these times throughout her life. Now, the fact that you added Harry Potter in here was totally awesome (I squealed a little at the AVPM quote) and Bohemian Rhapsody - Neil's version - was simply golden. Definitely one I'll remember. :D

And just by curiosity; why the name Ellie? I would have for sure thought Theresa or something starting with A. :)
The Last Letter chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Why Ellie? Does it have some kind of meaning or was it just so far away from any of their names that she chose it?
TheseViolentDesires chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Yeah, sorry, I really liked it. But I couldn't figure out why she called the baby Ellie. Whether there was some meaining, or if she really did just like it.
crazy-freak-of-nature chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
That was awesome! My sister read it and she told me to read it and I just love it! I do have one question though. Why did she decide to name the baby Ellie? I couldn't figure it out. I thought it would be Theresa or Atlanta. Did they actually kill Cronus or is he locked up in tartarus?
No love for you chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
That was so awesome that I will put this on my Favorites List D

That was absolute genius .
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
It was excellent, I really had a good time reading it, how you described it was noisy for the other neighbors and such... were excellent, just excellent. This Alice character is a very good one, I just like and towards the end she named her daughter, Ellie... nice name, hehe. I really hope your going to write more stories like that, it was excellent, really. Keep up the good work!
ale-cat23 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
This is an excellent story. It's especially interesting to read from the neighbours point of view. I like how you started out with the general neighbours view, then narrowed it down so it's just from Alice's.

Alice was a very intriguing character, and I adored the way you wrote her. The way her neighbours lives and hers matched up made the entire story flow so muh better.

The entire thing was so in character, and besides that, it was funny. I especially enjoyed the Archie/Atlanta moments you threw in there, as well as the Queen sing-a-long at the end.
L'amour est vie chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
that was really sweet, i've never thought of it from a neighbours perspective ;)
merdisney chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
whoho that was great whoo hoo again i loved it!