Reviews for Could Have Been Mine
Sortinghat chapter 1 . 3/14
It would've been better because JK Rowling would not have been so biased towards Gryffindors. I think she choose Gryffindors because she likely thought that's what the majority of fans wanted and because the symbol is a Scottish symbol too.

I have a feeling she choose it as a last minute thought to put Harry with the lions instead of her original direction of Slytherin and the whole story would've had a lot more depth and see different parts of the school and daily life habits instead of just bleeps and bloops.
ObsidianPen chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Awwwww the feels! I loved it.
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
That double meaning hits me in the heart so hard
hootowl chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
i always wonder why this very issue is not addressed in fics. it's always kind of glossed over. thanks for writing!
Kat A. Coop chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Interesting take on Snape's reaction.:)
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Awww. Poor Severus.
me chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Ahahahhaaahahahahhahhahaaahh a
thewandcrafter chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This kinda breaks my heart, Krissy.
jules3677 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Sweet. What if's. They get you every time. Very impressed!
Darklight247 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Ah, that was brilliant! Snape's so sarcastic, makes me laugh a lot :D
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Superb! Hogwarts herself wanted Severus to know. She knows that both needed each other to win and survive both LV and Bumbles meddling.
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
cute!
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Well done, I liked it

Thank you !
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Very well done. You have to wonder how many other children would have Sorted Slytherin if they hadn't been hit with the Gryffindor Is The Greatest Propaganda Machine-when Minerva visits Muggleborns, for instance, I expect she lets them know where they will be best suited (true or not). And there's Hagrid, whose prejudices Harry also heard about before being Sorted. How much of that is planned ahead of time for the Greater Good?

Just sayin'.