Reviews for Inspection
Book girl fan chapter 7 . 3/9
As awesome as Reid's fairy tale princess hair is, it needs to go.
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
I was laughing so hard! I love this fic! Sequel! Department of shipping!
KiaraAlexisKlay chapter 7 . 3/28/2013
Oh my gosh! That was hilarious! I especially lived the fact that you pegged each characters "voice" so accurately. Especially Morgan and Rossi, they were my favorite.

I am glad I am not the only one who noticed Hotch's work inconsistencies. SWAT and a prosecutor ? That was kinda hinky.

Speaking of hinky. I loved the reference to NCIS that was too funny.

I enjoyed this very much.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
Great story! Really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Excellent! :)
BananaBlondie14 chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
hahaha this is brilliant! you did a great job, i love it!
AncientPurebloodPrincessLolita chapter 7 . 2/15/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Not a haircut!

...Wait...

-flips thru pic o Reid with shorter hair from latest seasons-

...Not bad.

What was the prob again?

-thinks-

Oh yeah! JJ leaving, Emily's backstory issues, etc etc...

-shrugs-

Oh well, at least everything sorts itself out by season seven!

-grins while winking and flashing trademark peace sign-

Sayonara,

Lolita
CMCity chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
Brilliant! Delectable! Hilarious!

What a great idea! I share your frustrations with some of the storylines and decisions made about the show. My next story is going to use some of those bad decisions they made last year, but not in a humorous context. I'm glad someone has a sense of humour about this. Thank you!
Parzival chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
That whole story is hilarious. It was really fun to read. Your advertisement at criminalxminds caught my attention, but I prefer reading stories here so I wandered over. You addressed so many issues that have been bothering me and probably half of the fandom for ages, and I like it how you blatantly made fun of them. The best part was the Department of Fandom Communications trumping all the penalty measures Swift had planned. We all know how powerful they can be, LOL, they are known to revise landmark decisions for the common good of fandom contentment.
hpenchantress chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
Bahaha! Hilarious! Loved your story, and the ending was brilliant! I also loved how Rossi acted and the Inspector dude got so pissed! Anyway, great story, made me laugh on a sad, rainy day. Great job!
lady-lunastar chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I found this on LJ and all the chapters had me in tears from laughter and after a terrible day at work laughter is the best medicine so thank you.
Come2MyRescue chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
I was wondering what trick Rossi would have up his sleeve. The Angry Birds reference was classic, and pizza can solve any problem.

I am wondering if you plan on finishing 3 of my favorite WIP:

These Endless Days, Transhuman, and The Lost Ones.

Thanks for your consideration!
anlemi chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
the haircut... the one and only never ending story:)
NoctePluvia chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
Oh. My gosh. A canon inspector to the canon inspector? Swift so deserves it.

An I love the important news. Not a haircut! The sad thing is, Reid's haircut probably makes up about 1/3 of the online polls about Criminal Minds. :P
Thelostone2013 chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
That last line was brilliant! I loved it! :-)