Reviews for Of Boatmen, Bridges, and Model Ships
Sidnika chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
I loved this, it was really sweet :)
PampaSenior chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Woah! That... got my heart racing... o.O ty, i loved every sec of it 3
beccHaDOUKEN chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This was the most beautiful and adorable story I have ever read, so cute! :3
Kira Kyuu chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Hah! This is hilarious! . . . As for Kaidan . . . well, after what he did on Horizon, he just pisses me off P Anyway! Thanks for this!

K9
M-Angel 05 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Needed to be sexier. I'm a big Jaker fan, no matter what!
M-Angel 05 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Needed to be sexier. I'm a big Jaker fan, no matter what!
KMYash chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
THIS. This is the most adorable Shoker I have ever read. Gamewise, out of characters you can romance in the game, Kaidan is my favorite. But it is stories like this that make me pray that Joker is an LI in the next game. I am going to go off and grin like a fool and flail at how fluffy this story is XDDD
Rinn Harridan chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
This is the stuff that Shoker fan girl's dreams are made of. Excellent work.
Rhiannon chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
::flails:: This is so adorable and sweet and good! You've got the characters nailed down quite well. Love it.
Rhiannan365 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
ah. this story made my day. I'm on the Shoker boat because he's so...I don't know. oh and I know that he won't crash. unless it's the collector beam:[ I would pick Joker anyday over Alenko. sorry.

I love the way you write Joker. write more maybe?

Pew. Pew.
SolarDiamond chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Yes, me likey. :D

The word is definitely "cute". Or adorable... sweet... any word of that sort will do, really.

You're not helping my new found Joker crush with this awesomeness, ya know. My fangirl flames are being very effectively fueled. Not that I'm complaining or anything, 'cause I'm so totally not.

OMG! "So like: pew pew." Had me giggling uncontrollably. And defending his baby. And the thing he loves to hear. Love it 3

It was very fun to see what the daily interactions in their relationship could be like. It was perfect. *Loves*
HorseyAngel chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I'm a Shenko girl as well, but Shoker is so adorbale I can't NOT love it!
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Y'know, I'm such Shenko girl, but this was so darn cute! And hot at the end. Yummeh! Slowly getting on the Shoker boat. :D