Reviews for Exorcist of the Sky
Pizza chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
When you make Tsuna a girl this seems like a Mary Sue story.
lovleydragonfly chapter 17 . 7/11/2013
NOOOOOOOOO PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL!
XxoOwOoxX chapter 17 . 7/7/2013
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...uuuuuuuu...u!
ja needs ta continue 'cause ja need ta get lambo an then there are the other arcobaleno that could be added in...
Alice-Italy-Haruhi chapter 17 . 6/7/2013
Um...hm love triangles anyone?
CRMLDNSN chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
Tsuna can't really do the X-burner all so suddenly. He has to balance out the soft and hard flames first (which he can't do properly without his contacts and headphones), otherwise, the X-burner would be unstable and will therefore backfire.
XxMariachanxX chapter 17 . 1/21/2013
AWWWWWW ITS OVER?! :""""( I really liked this story, it was a fantastic ending but WHHHHYYY?! fantastic wonderful job you awesome peoples you! I thoroughly enjoyed this story it was reeaally good! it can be hard to find a good crossover story so you definitely lived up to my expectations! :) :) :) :) just a wonderful job! honestly! :) :)
Guest chapter 17 . 1/18/2013
i wish there was a sequel this story was so good and i love the sweet moment at the end where hibari said i'll protect you
Matison-of-Slytherin chapter 17 . 11/21/2012
You should have made Kanda the Lightning Guardian, that would have been an awesome twist! lol but LOVE the story anyway!
iNeedFanfiction chapter 17 . 6/22/2012
Haha nice story!
Red Crow chapter 17 . 6/3/2012
i want sequel!
Kyoya kumo chapter 17 . 5/24/2012
Continue it

I don't like or love stories that ends in mystery
zero-arc chapter 13 . 4/20/2012
ah! kawaii! i'm soo excited reading this.
BrokenBlackCat chapter 17 . 4/20/2012
I'm really sad Tsuna had to leave but gosh, everyone's (Reborn and Tsuna's guardian's) reaction was priceless XD Hope you make a sequel!
Jasminiasa1 chapter 17 . 4/11/2012
This story is so good I'm acyaully in suspense for what will happen next, please update soon I can'r wait for the next chapter
Writing Contradictions chapter 17 . 4/4/2012
Cool. Like always, dropping off a review about how I like it.