Reviews for Exorcist of the Sky
hopper.codelyoko chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I'm sorry if this offends you, but this is one of the bad ones that I've read

I only read three chapters before I decided I couldn't go on

Before you say anything, read on
I didn't go on because I felt that this story had to many things missing.

-For one, there isn't any description of the characters' surroundings
-your chapters are super short (maybe that's just me but I'm just saying)
-The grammar and use of language is wrong more than half the time
-you didn't give a reason as to what Tsuna is doing at black order, I get that everyone's dead but Mukuro? What about him? Isn't he part of the sky? Why do you make it seem as if Tsuna and Mukuro don't know each other?
-the story is a bit 'flat' I don't know how to explain this but others that I've read (not necessarily crossovers, I've read 90% of the completed works of KHR) have actual content and plot, the things that make the fic 'puffy' and a good read. A.K.A brush up on your content

I have a few other stuff that I'd like to mention but I think I'll leave it alone because I don't know how to express it in words. If you think that these comments are just me being a very strict reader/me having high standards, then you can ignore this pile of shit that can actually help you. If you want to tell me that the things that I mentioned above are actually stated at the end of the fic then here's what I'll tell you: It's not good to leave out too many secrets and information when writing a fic that was created by you and your imagination. Readers don't know what you're trying to say, we don't live inside your head, we can't dig out your brain and make it tell us what you mean either. So be obvious about what you're trying to tell us, think of us as idiots who don't understand everything, and write

I hope this review doesn't offend you, if you actually want me to point out your mistakes I can, just pm me, and I'll read it whenever I can (which is almost never but better than nothing)
Pizza chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
When you make Tsuna a girl this seems like a Mary Sue story.
lovleydragonfly chapter 17 . 7/11/2013
NOOOOOOOOO PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL!
Xx-Kit-xX chapter 17 . 7/7/2013
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...uuuuuuuu...u!
ja needs ta continue 'cause ja need ta get lambo an then there are the other arcobaleno that could be added in...
Alice-Italy-Haruhi chapter 17 . 6/7/2013
Um...hm love triangles anyone?
CRMLDNSN chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
Tsuna can't really do the X-burner all so suddenly. He has to balance out the soft and hard flames first (which he can't do properly without his contacts and headphones), otherwise, the X-burner would be unstable and will therefore backfire.
CurlyOz chapter 17 . 1/21/2013
AWWWWWW ITS OVER?! :""""( I really liked this story, it was a fantastic ending but WHHHHYYY?! fantastic wonderful job you awesome peoples you! I thoroughly enjoyed this story it was reeaally good! it can be hard to find a good crossover story so you definitely lived up to my expectations! :) :) :) :) just a wonderful job! honestly! :) :)
Guest chapter 17 . 1/18/2013
i wish there was a sequel this story was so good and i love the sweet moment at the end where hibari said i'll protect you
Matison-of-Slytherin chapter 17 . 11/21/2012
You should have made Kanda the Lightning Guardian, that would have been an awesome twist! lol but LOVE the story anyway!
iNeedFanfiction chapter 17 . 6/22/2012
Haha nice story!
Red Crow chapter 17 . 6/3/2012
i want sequel!
Kyoya kumo chapter 17 . 5/24/2012
Continue it

I don't like or love stories that ends in mystery
zero-arc chapter 13 . 4/20/2012
ah! kawaii! i'm soo excited reading this.
BrokenBlackCat chapter 17 . 4/20/2012
I'm really sad Tsuna had to leave but gosh, everyone's (Reborn and Tsuna's guardian's) reaction was priceless XD Hope you make a sequel!
Jasminiasa14 chapter 17 . 4/11/2012
This story is so good I'm acyaully in suspense for what will happen next, please update soon I can'r wait for the next chapter