Reviews for Embraced in Love
Tink96 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Buena historia... Aya y los demas son demaciado curiosos
writingwithlesukii chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
That was awesome! Make more X3 that was soooo awesome!
TeddyRuxpin chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
O/O
Awesome.
I hope there'll be more!
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
THE PERFECT SEQUEL!

XD Akira is such a perv
ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Can you make another sequel? D
SmileRen chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
thank you once again! I love how everyone turned up to watch!
Cole-Hyuuga chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
aww awesome the cuteness
KenandBinks chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Binks: Loved it as much as the first one! Keep up the good work. We need to spread the Aki/Ken love on this site! Maybe one day I can convince my fellow author to help me write one. She's such a prude sometimes. ;)

Ken: *blush* I was coerced into reading this and I have to admit I nearly fainted. That was hot. I love this couple!
Hi miss Alice chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Reading this really made my day so much more enjoyable _ Your so good at writing lemons so make more! :D Loving the way you put white chocolate in the story too! :D
Tsubasa-CCS chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I LUV IT

nice!

HAWWT

YAY! MORE AKIKEN ACTION! :D

you should write another one!

:D
MonochromeFox chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Aw, that was too cute! Happy White Day!
kimosumiko chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Aw! Citrus deary that was most amazing! Now I want to go and read the actual manga for this series even more. I think I'll do that later today.

I loved the way you portrayed the characters in this piece. I don't think I'll ever be able to look at white chocolate the same way again. Much like I can't look at a walrus, a tree, a spoon, STRAWs!(oh noes!), elastic bands, cupcakes, or a blade of grass ever again. Don't ask about the grass, it's...weird even by my standards. Just know it's more like a stem though.

A few spelling mistakes and grammical errors here and there, but an all around plus for fantastic writting. I really hope you do more with this pairing in the future. I don't think that after this story I'll be leaving them alone any time soon. Which is fine by me as long as it's got lots of good sex.

Now I'm off to read Shades of White. I see it's a LuffyAce? Yay! -squeal- Happy White Day!