Reviews for Of Shakespeare and Cupcakes
cortez30 chapter 12 . 9/19/2014
Wow I know its been a few years sense u wrote this but reading for the first time I love it its amazing its exciting and I never laughed so hard

The small scene with bebe was perfect

The twist that Wendy was the reason Kyle and Stan got together perfect (that's what I got out of that so nehh)

And style is my favorite ship and ur amazing at it
Sugarhoneymouse chapter 12 . 5/25/2014
This story was hilarious! Especially the ending, priceless. I enjoyed this story more than I expected to. Overall this is a fantastic story, you've done a good job of writing it.
Lizzybear54 chapter 12 . 10/15/2012
OMG I absolutely loved it! This story is definitely going on my favorites! :D
Great work! Style FTW! _

HANK FUCKIN HILL chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
Artemis Fortune chapter 12 . 3/30/2012
That was AWESOME! I'm never going to be able to look at Romeo and Juliet in the same way again! "He killed Mercutio!" "that bastard!" ROTFL! Great story!

Im Jus A Teenage Dirtbag Baby chapter 12 . 9/25/2011
I love this so much !

It's so funny and serious :)

A great read !
MarshieMello-Cookies chapter 12 . 9/11/2011

Like Kenny's text message(Humpy humpy hump LOL),Randy being 'raped' by pink icing, and of course, the ending. I really loved this, it was freakin' awesome.

You, m'dear have got talent ;D
I Love XD chapter 12 . 8/22/2011
This is a master piece, the way you wrote this made my imaginations go wild, with a slight touch of drama that balances everything... I have to say that this made my day the most memorable thing that happened to me...

Thank you for such a wonderful story~
LostLyra chapter 12 . 7/23/2011
Aww, I was sad that it was the end! Such a brilliant written story! I loved it! LL
effervescentPosterior chapter 12 . 7/15/2011
lol this story is awesome -

and its hilarious! i died from laughter when at the 'death' scene Kyle said Stan was probably singing 'come on Eileen' in his head. lol and the thing is i can totally see him doing that.

BRAVO~ *snaps fingers*
StyleFTW chapter 12 . 3/17/2011
i loved this fanfic so much its so amazing 3333
Booi'mRadley chapter 11 . 3/13/2011
I started reading this when you first wrote it, I have to say, the ending is worth the wait. I ablsolutly loved it, you are amazing and talented.

Is the possiblity of a sequel out of the question?... I think you could to it, you did this one amazingly. Oh well, wheather or not you do I just wanted to tell you that you are an amazing writer! ;D ;):D
Honeypot Kitty chapter 12 . 3/12/2011
Wonderful ending! I love it! I like the reference to "come On Eileen". I'm in love with that song! XD
Distant Solitude chapter 12 . 3/10/2011
I laughed a lot. It was nice and light-hearted.

Wendy was awesome with her believable girl problems without being a drama queen. Cartman was Cartman and not overly sappy or psychotic and it was hilarious to find out he ate 216 cupcakes in one day, got sick and then blamed Kyle's mom (although she might be partly to blame for making them so delicious), and then continued to eat her cupcakes when she made more. Bebe was great with her down-to-Earth mentality. Stan was hilarious when he started ad libbing and then Kyle's desperate attempts at keeping the play proper. I liked Sue, devious little Sue.

Big Gay Al focused on the reds of the dress and not the deviation of the play was nice and kept him in line with the stereotype and Mr. Slave mentioning to Kyle that being stage manager would look good on college applications makes me wonder if he was in on the little plot.

Sharon's inability to bake was funny, although she had baked Cartman cookies in the show, I can swing with that since it was done well. It was a great running gag in the story. Shiela's excessive assistance in the bake sale was great as well, especially when the final numbers were compared ($228 to the $210 the other students collectively earned!).

I liked the nods to the show; Cuba, Butters being grounded for things not under his control, Kenny's waffles that no one wanted.

I'll cut it off here before I go back through all twelve chapters with a notepad. Keep up the great comedy!
fjakjsh chapter 12 . 3/9/2011
Well, I'm kind of horrified that I hadn't discovered this before today. I read it in one sitting (ooh, pro), and um, it was really, really, really good.

I think I keep on telling myself that I don't like Style, but, then again, I'm a goddamn liar. What stood out to me in this was that it was very...real. Haha. I mean, it was KYLE and STAN, not some made-up characters that happen to have the same names, like some writers are privy to do (coughcoughthatsme), and it was so ridiculously PERFECT, like SO GOOD BWAAH. I screamed like a fangirl. (Like? Oh god, I AM a fangirl. Oh god.) I screamed.

Also, you got the South Park references in there, and they made me go all lololol. Hahah, that one about Cuba. Heh. Psh, and the original thingies were all frickin' sideachingly funny. Goatse ruining pink, Butters being Nurse, Wendy's truly diabolical plot, Sharon's inability to cook, LOL RANDY GOING "RAPERAPERAPE", and...yeah. Everything you wrote.

I guess this is where I mention you're a great writer, or storyteller or whatever. It flowed so easily, and so, well, I just agh. It's literally so rare, I want to...hug you. Well, I want to hug you, anyway, without the contrast.

Aided of course, by your hilarious author notes. Neosporin. Cracked me up, yo.

Uh. Well. You're done. Like, actually finished. And it was fantastic. I want to gush, but I'm reallyreally tired and I feel like it would break my head to type any more enthusiastically than this.

Great stuff, dude. Greeaaaaaaaaaaat stuff :D Fantastic. Stupendous. Finger-lickin' good.

*shuffles off, metaphorically, to read rest of your stories*