Reviews for Fireworks
Kris1615 chapter 1 . 6/11
This is amazing it captures the relationship and the personalities of both Fuu and Mugen when they are together. I will read more of your stories!
THIS CAPTURED THE CHARACTERS PERFECTLY HOLY SHIT
shadowsleepwalkr chapter 1 . 2/23
I l-loved it! :) If you write another one it would be much appreciated!
I was half expecting the show to start after the kissed, but this was way better!
I have to re-watch this anime. Is one of my favorites.
mednin chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Nice one-shot! I like how you put the warning for where the lemon begins for readers that don't prefer going through a lemon.

I didn't expect your OC to do that to Fu though to be honest due to Jin saying she'd be fine! Either way, nice one-shot overall!
Brittany chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Very good! Samurai Champloo is one of my all-time favorite animes, and this fanfic gave me what I've been craving. This gives me an ending feel compared to what I got from the anime. *grumbles*
PleasedReader chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Perfect. I liked it,you did a good job. Thanks for uploading.
WhadTehFuhk chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Very good!
Hazel Roses chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Wow this is very good! I just recently started reading fanfiction on this pairing and I've been so impressed with the writing skills in each story. You pull your readers in immediately with how easy your writing is to fall into.

I really liked how you compared Fuu's love for Mugen with what she would read in her romance novels. He definitely is the complete opposite, but I could still see her smiling at him right after yelling at him. Her love for him seemed very genuine.

They are so in character its amazing! Mugen pretending not to be at least a little bothered by Akira asking Fuu out and in tern her being upset by it wasn't surprising.

Her interaction with Jin was really in character. I could actually picture what was going on and her overthinking everything. I also loved how you described her kimono without making it sound like a list. I'm constantly harping on people about using the character themselves to describe. That portion was the perfect example of how to write clothing description.

I love how he was trying to justify following her and Akira lol. You also portrayed his feelings very well here.

Omg I knew he was too sweet! I'm glad Mugen was there to save her. I wish Mugen would have killed him. From how it was written, she probably wasn't the first woman Akira had attacked.

The lemon was FANTASTIC. Absolutely a great job on this piece. I loved the length of it as well. Keep up the great work!

Hazel Roses
sai chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Loved it, Akira got his ass kicked, lml
Mar chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I love it :) it was written very well, I'd say :) on another note, what other song could come on in the middle of the sex scene but 'Faggot' by Mindless Self Indulgence . Please continue writing, I'd love to read more of your works _
Avona chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I thought the fic was greeeeeaaaattttt!.! when he first started to accually fuck her, it would have been AMAZING if the fireworks went off right at that moment. but other than that i loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
awsome, love it! could you make one where mugens gone, and fuu actually gets raped? i liked the suspension.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012