Reviews for Whispers
Awesome chapter 14 . 2/12/2014
Where did you go?
twilightwoods27 chapter 14 . 5/12/2013
Best twilight fanfic I've read yet! Please add more ;)
Guest chapter 14 . 1/11/2013
Nooooooooo!
Update
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 14 . 11/26/2011
love it

:p
Smiley chapter 14 . 8/20/2011
This a great story

It made me cry at least five times

Keep writing please

Fast!
black wolf is cole chapter 14 . 8/10/2011
Please please please update! This story is one of best stories I've read in a while! Update!
briisah chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
is English your first language...i ask because some of your grammar and phrasing is kind of backwards, like it was translated incorrectly from another language. i like the idea for your story, i just think that it's a little unrealistic. I think you could use a really good beta.
97chuckles chapter 14 . 6/5/2011
this story has made me cry, and im wondering how you'll make the next chapter, please, let edward and bella be togather some how! :D
BiteMeSilly chapter 14 . 3/22/2011
Hi! And may I say a very good story. I like the plot and all you have to work on is transitions with scenes and grammar. Other than that I'm really into this. But to bad u haven't update in about a year. Hoping for an update
Twilight-boo chapter 14 . 11/28/2010
Omg wat is he gonna. Update soon please
KiWistYlez chapter 14 . 10/17/2010
Ooooooooooh Update Soon Please
DesertRose92 chapter 14 . 10/4/2010
Your story was going along just fine and I even stopped studying for the SAT just to read it. But then you had to ruin it with this Hannah Montana stunt...please, please, rewrite this chapter. It did not make sense what so ever...I'm not trying to be mean...really I'm not, I'm a nice person so don't get mad! :)

Edward and Bella fought over something so stupid and then all of sudden Rose and Alice say she's got a record deal? oh and to top it off she's disguising herself too...that doesn't happen outside of Hannah Montana. You could still go along with her being famous if you want, but please, *on my knees begging* do NOT make her wear a disguise!
ammNIwriter chapter 14 . 10/1/2010
This chapter was fabulous. It was so sad the conversation between Bella and Edward in regards to their 'virginity'. But excellently portrayed. I love this story and hope you will update soon.

~Anna-Margaret

xx
RomanticVamps chapter 14 . 8/3/2010
hey,

honestly, i kinda dont' like how she is just going to leave and go be a super star...and blah blah

a)she said originally that she couldn't handle everyone being around her and all the fame...stick to it unless u can find a reson she changes

b)personal opinion...i really want bella and edward to be together and her not leave :( i think it will make edward cry :P

keep it going...i llove it...ASAP more chapters please
HAHA chapter 14 . 7/23/2010
it was good . update soon .