Reviews for Thirteen Reasons Why
Oh.. My.. God.. This was amazing and like I cried! I cannot bear to think sakura killing herself I LOVE YOU AUTHOR thoeee..
IOnlyLoveOnce chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
KYAAH im Reading Ths Again for the 4th Time XD
morningdawn202 chapter 19 . 6/25/2013
That was really brilliant. Thank you for sharing
emachookie chapter 18 . 5/8/2013
You know, this is probably the first time I've felt tears, true tears when reading fanfiction.
Sasuke-chan101 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
BTW some one buy me that book PWEESSS? :D I'll be your best friend! (JK)
Sasuke-chan101 chapter 18 . 4/8/2013
*Blink*blink* MY EYES ARE STARTING TO SWEAT AGAIN! why! my precious Sakura WHY!
I'm such a sucker for these types of stories. I especially feel sorry for Sasuke. I loved this fic so much that i finished reading it in one hour. WE ALL LOVED YOU SAKURA (especially me!) D': WHY!
great job!
UchihaJennifer chapter 19 . 3/8/2013
It doesn't matter how many times I read this story, I always cry.
authenticCyanide chapter 19 . 1/20/2013
This is one of the rare stories that made me cry. Not teary eyes but legitimately cry. Such a great story. It makes me want to read the book now. Dang, such a great story no words can describe it. You did a fantastic job writing it. Thank you Lord for this story and you of coarse.
Pju1996 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Close to the book well done indeed
Infinite Ink chapter 19 . 8/9/2012
I cried. A lot.
I love this story. I could honestly feel all of the emotions Sasuke and Sakura were feeling, and I just love this story with all my heart. I'm so glad I bumped into this.
Thanks for writing this breathtaking (and EXTREMELY emotional) masterpiece. (:
Batang May Scolio chapter 19 . 6/8/2012

...

...

I cried.
Like it Love it chapter 19 . 4/9/2012
Wow. Great job. The last chapter made me cry silently. I'm gonna check out the sequel now... That was awesome.
Musings of a Reader chapter 19 . 4/2/2012
I never read the novel. I want to but i cant find a copy of it. This one surely managed to satisfy a bitof my curiosity of the story.
Twilight738475528 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Amazing.
RD-chan hokage chapter 14 . 2/3/2012
I hate you. Seriously. Hahaha! I was like, repressing my tears until this chapter just... just UGH. TT_TT I can't take it anymore. I have to cry my heart out first. :)))))) BTW, i so love this.