Reviews for Dry Spell
jayjrat chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
ROTFLOL! I almost had root beer float shooting out my nose when Jack said "Aunt Pen gets spankings" and his next comment didn't help much either!
d-kronk chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
Great fic. I thoroughly enjoyed this. I loved the teasing throughout with a bit of angst to go along. And I really liked the epilogue.
d-kronk chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
Another great chapter. Penelope's thoughts here are sad, but I'm glad she didn't have to think them too long before Derek told her why he hadn't been with anyone in fifteen months. I'm glad they both confessed their feelings.
d-kronk chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
I'm really glad that Derek finally made the decision to go over there, it's definitely the right decision. And hopefully he actually tells Penelope how he feels.
d-kronk chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
I love this chapter. Drunk Penelope is fun. I love the two of them teasing with Rossi's date and them on the phone together was great.
d-kronk chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
I love Penelope teasing him through this. And I am really enjoying the team dynamic in this, it a fun read. And I love Derek calling her out without out right saying that he knows she over heard him.
d-kronk chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Great start! That was definitely some conversation Penelope overheard. And I love the two of them arguing about the suntan lotion... and I have to say from experience, the baby stuff really us great to use if you burn really easy. And I love Jack knowing what happens if Pen makes Derek mad. :-)
went chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Reid chimed in, from where he was sitting with his feet dangling in the water, "Oh, he's using the stern voice to try and intimidate you into compliance. Don't believe him. He never follows through on his threats. Call his bluff."

ok this whole chapter made me giggle but this line made me laugh out loud i do love reid :)
Monnie32 chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
Awww, sweet story
Monnie32 chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
I am so loving this!
jrfanfrommo chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
I just found this story! I LOVED it! I love anything Derek & Pen...thanks for doing it!
Owl Emporium chapter 6 . 3/21/2010
That was so good. I loved it. (: Great, great job! (:
KricketWilliams chapter 6 . 3/20/2010
Oh, this ending was sad and beautiful. Poor Pen and poor Derek. This showed depth in their relationship. Nicely done.
KricketWilliams chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
I love that he wants to do things the right way. So romantic. :)
KricketWilliams chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
AH! We are getting there! Yay.