Reviews for Hypothetical Booty Call
My-name-is-a-drug-legit chapter 1 . 6/16
Cute, very cute, and very Merlin. I hate Merlin fanfics were Merlin is made out to be a wimp or to have some form of a gaurd between his brain and his mouth, because Merlin says what he damn well feels like. I mean, just look at Merlin's first meeting with Arthur; 'Oh look, a bunch of buff men holding pointy things. Oh look, there's their leader, I shall insult him immediately because he is being a dick', so as you can tell, wimpy Merlin who isn't sarcastic or antagonistic is a no go for me.
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
My favorite line: "He's not good with feelings."
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
wow
iAvenger chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Nice! I love modern day AU. They're cute.
Beizanten chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Great story. so funny. poor merlin thought he is being stalk by a pervert. arthur shouldn't be doing stuff with lance in front of merlin if he wanted to win him over. What's a frock? Arthur is really not goo with feeling. I like it when lance walk in on them and push them apart. Blushing merlin who hide his face in a pillow in so cute.' Head over ass' is a really original and good statement. Wonder what that mean?
Ellrie chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This story was so good and I would really like to C an other chapter or something or any modern merthur fics :)
ReznorSol chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
"Too Much Booty In the Pants" hahaha oh that song as Merlin's ring-tone just made me giggle! Thank you for sharing! )
St.John chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
o no, I've obviously lost my mind, because what has stuck with me is "m, Arthur/Lance" and "THEY DIDN'T LEAVE MERLIN ANY FREAKING BISCUITS! D:" lol

but I do love drunk!Arthur :D
number1sasunarufan chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
lol hypothetical booty calls!
ForzaDelDestino chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
That was a lot of fun!

Good story!
WinterStorrm chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I wish Arthur would booty call me! This had me tittering. Good stuff.