Reviews for Link vs Sora
Ember Pheonixspark chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
this is AWESOME! you really know how to write! you need to make this into an animation of some sort! that would be the coolest thing EVER!
Wolfe-Arisen chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
epic story, and how you illustrated the battle with your words was pure genius!
Prometheus chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Pretty nice, pretty nice, two things though:
first: Sora's "heartless" form is actually called Anti-Sora in number 2
second: I disagree with the reviewers, this being a BATTLE, there should have been a winner becaue a battle is SUPPOSED to be based on who is more skilled, not whose games are better, like most people assume.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
awesome piece
TwilightPrincess3 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
That was AMAZING, AWESOME, and OUT OF THIS WORLD! I loved it and the ending with no winner so that no game is proven better than the other, great idea! I hope you'll write more of these types of stories!
Samantha chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
That was AMAZING! Me and my brother fued over who is best: Link ( I think is best ) or Sora ( my brother's favorite ) this was exciting and had me hanging off the edge of my seat! I thought that the author put an awsome amount of work into this piece. Good job using Ocarina of Time Link! The weaponry was accurate and you also put in the ocarina ( Yay! ). Sora was accurate too. Was the lake Lake Hylia? Great job with this! Next time, maybe you can do Phantom R ( Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure ) VS. Link from Twilight Princess!( Phantom R is pretty good with a sword! ) Just kidding. I hope you do more of these. From a huge Zelda fan ( and regular Kingdom Hearts fan ), amazing job x 10000000!
Love, Samantha F.
didsomeonesayventus chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
VERY well written. I honestly SUCK at writing action scenes, and they're never fun for me X(
KHLegacy chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Wow good story the fight was awesome and well thought out! it was actually a good idea to keep them mute! keep up the good work!
Forru chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This was VERY interesting. Action the whole way through at a fast(but not too fast) pace. I liked the continuous references between both games, and the fact that having no winner steers clear from unintentionaly proclaiming one game better than the other. Nice work :]
Zexion12 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I like the story nice battle scene but how did link use din's fire and naryu's love that's Zeldas attacks but other then that it was a good story

Gamer551 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
O.o EYEPOPPING! :) that was really cool :)... No offence to Sora, but I think Link kicked his ass XD LINKY IS MA FAVE MAN! But I have to say, it would be hard to say who would acctually win in a real fight... I mean Sora has a bunch of magic and stuff, but Link is cool, and awesome and actually experienced with a sword (he's been fighting since he was like 8, come on man) so he would probably have the upper hand... But then again, Sora has some moves so you never know...

Any ways that is my two sense XD AMAZING! You just made it on my favorite list!
michael chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
This story was good in descriptio and you had good reserce with the master valor and links weapons but both being knocked out, thats kind of lame.
DJ chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Awesome! That's the only word I have to describe this story.
Akatsuki-boy14 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
this story is awesome i love it
stardust-bones chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
You are absolutely amazing at writing battle scenes. I loved your descriptions and your sword-play choreography. This was epic!

One thing- personally, I think dialogue is a necessary tool in writing. This was a good piece, however it would have been better had Link and Sora at least had a semblance of a conversation somwhere. But you are the author, and that's just my opinion.

Anyway, keep up the good work!