Reviews for Alpha Xi Omega
berniedette chapter 1 . 2/14
Are you kidding?! Please continue! This is genuinely one of the best stories I have read here!
Kiintastic chapter 1 . 1/25
Really good story! I loved it, but at the ending all I could think was "Edward for the love of God SAY SOMETHING!"
It would've been nice with a second chapter, cause this was kinda "angsty" :p
naughtynati chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Yinzer Reader chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Wow you write great heat. Would love do the strings work out?
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
That's a shame, poor baby, I feel sorry for him, what a punch in the gut, Jasper really is holding him to it. He has his fantasy, but after a while he will regret it if I know my Edward and he may even come to hate himself for being so desperate for a fuck. Good story till the end. I had hoped for Edward's sake...
CentauRita chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
No strings...Riiiight.

It was...chains.

Mine! Fucking Mine! I said, chains.
ladydanni chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
damn. no strings. i'm glad he said that because it feels more real to me but damn like right after...
RebelSkies chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
It's brilliant! But I can't believe you ended it there!
Ennah1887 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
its done? really? I has a sad now. Excuse me while I go cry in the corner.
DemeRain chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I want my own lucky nerd monkey. Thanks for sharing.
psyfilover chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Wow. This is a really good plot and I'm kinda pouty because I was hoping there would be a sequel. Oh well, it was still a damn good read!
KM525 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I loved this but the ending made me kind of sad. Damn it Jasper!
YetAnotherFan2010 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
of course there are strings! it's too good to end like this!
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Since this was written two years ago I assume I shouldn’t be hoping for more of the boys – such a pity. I enjoyed the story immensely.

Thank you so much for sharing.
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
NOOOoooooo! BUT I want strings! omg... This can't be all... I want more! Sorry... am a slash hoor and ur story was rec'd to me on FB and I am in LOVE! New fav authors now! WHOOT!