Reviews for Chase and Potter
CrowNoYami chapter 7 . 8/28
Loved it!
FalconLux chapter 7 . 8/17
Love. This is my first HP/House crossover. You totally popped my cherry.
Arathelia chapter 7 . 1/9
This was absolutely adorable! Sexy Doctor Chase with his hot and dangerous lover Potter. The stuff those two must get into is just too hot for my mind to handle without a really cold shower.

And I never thought about it much, but Blaise and Luna /would/ be a cute and interesting couple.
Arathelia chapter 2 . 1/9
Oh god, this wasn't a pairing i was actively looking for, but now that I have found it, Wooh! It is certainly a hot one!
And so, I have decided this pairing shall be christened "Charry" , CHAsehaRRY, or "Chatter", CHAsepoTTER. Your choice. Couldn't think of any better name combos for them. XD.
Sal Azar chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
'Luna, honey. Time and place.'
I'm cackling.
grimmich chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
awww sooo cute and I love what they did to get back at the house guests XD
grimmich chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
:C not dom harry?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
This is a lovely story! Every once and a while I come back to read this one. I've read a lot of fanfictions, but this is one of the few I haven't forgotten. Love it!
JBubbles chapter 7 . 8/1/2014

OMG! I loved this fic! How Harry was rough and dangerous and Chase hot as hell and really adaptable! Amazing fic! But you have to beta it and look for the commas errors.
Kunohichi8 chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
Very good story ... I think you have the gift of making any couple to work in your stories
annette-ella chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
Great Story
Jeah chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
Aww. That was cute. I'd imagine Chase staying though while Harry moves.
mengtoreality chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
Interesting premise. :)
Ryane-Foxx chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
Ahahahah I love how you wrote Luna. The story was Amazon, cute playful, and funny. :) awesome pairing choice
DemeRain chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
Awesome! Thanks for sharing.