Reviews for Ex umbra in solem
Lili chapter 11 . 9/26
I'm always coming back to re-read this fic, it's definitely one of my favourites of yours and in the KHR community. :)
AudrawhiteSarahESavage usagi chapter 11 . 8/17
cute sequel so far
emmalilly21 chapter 11 . 8/9
update soon
Lady La-sara chapter 11 . 4/7
Hello! I just wanted to say that I absolutely love this story and the one before it, Vivi memor leti; and I have read Vivi memor leti at least three times and still can't get enough of it! I just love the time and dedication and detail that you have put into both stories and how much character development that has happened, and that we are able to see the emotional growth as they grow into themselves. I hope that one day you will continue this amazing story, because it is one of the best stories I have had the privilege of reading on this site in a long time. The lovey scenes are also very well written and I love how the characters are all in character, and yet still unique unto themselves as you have written them. Thank you for sharing this amazing story with us on this site, and I hope that one day you will be inspired to continue writing this story, as I feel that there is still much left to discover from these characters and their actions, and I really wanted to see how you would have the curse lifted because of how young Reborn looked 10 years in the future. Again, thank you for writing this masterpiece and I look forward to reading another chapter one day!
GetsueiNoYume chapter 11 . 1/27
I really enjoy this world set of yours and hope it is completed someday.
Lerya-chan chapter 11 . 1/12
I really like This!
I love your plot and your writing style!
I do hope this gets finished!
k123 chapter 11 . 12/8/2015
Awwww I love watching the relationship between Reborn and Tsuna evolve. And I'm glad Lambo is feeling reassured now :)
Wolfvas K'Vala chapter 11 . 6/10/2015
Please find time to continue, its an excellent plot, excellent ideas, especially showing how all the characters have grown, new possibilities for all there futures, especially the scene with the babies, I wouldn't mind seeing another one maybe even having Xanxus in it with them. This is just an opinion, and option you can ignore it but instead of following the manga or anime in using there introductions, you should make your own version of how they come in, to help push your story further.
lance core chapter 11 . 4/27/2015
Please update more, your stories are really good. i miss you so bad TT
jgood27 chapter 11 . 4/21/2015
Love this story and can't wait to read more, please update
NemesisNecrosis chapter 11 . 3/17/2015
You mentioned in the first interlude in VML that Xanxus had to keep the others away from Viper after the Arcobaleno curse was broken. I'm kind of curious about Viper's reaction to the breaking of the curse/interest of the other Varia Guardians, if you needed any requests for interludes.

I really love this series, I mean the smut is excellent, but really a major part of it is that I love the characters, relationships (sexual and otherwise) and the plot you have going. I really like how you've matured Tsuna and the others, and the way you portray the personalities, thoughts and flaws of everyone. I hope you're not giving up on this story now, what with it having been four months since the last update. I'd offer to beta, but I'm not really familiar enough with KHR to be as effective as I'd want (I've read a lot of fanfiction and watched a few episodes, but that's not nearly enough, even with handy wikias).
Ominous Rain chapter 11 . 11/23/2014
This was so fluffy it was ridiculous in the right way :) I know these two have many bumps ahead but hopefully we'll see them with the happy ending like in the future.
Ominous Rain chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
Awww Lambo!
Shiary chapter 11 . 11/14/2014
so cute!
Shiary chapter 10 . 11/14/2014
so cute I loved the chapter! I'm glad you're still writing this!