Reviews for Ex umbra in solem
Wolfvas K'Vala chapter 11 . 6/10
Please find time to continue, its an excellent plot, excellent ideas, especially showing how all the characters have grown, new possibilities for all there futures, especially the scene with the babies, I wouldn't mind seeing another one maybe even having Xanxus in it with them. This is just an opinion, and option you can ignore it but instead of following the manga or anime in using there introductions, you should make your own version of how they come in, to help push your story further.
lance core chapter 11 . 4/27
Please update more, your stories are really good. i miss you so bad TT
jgood27 chapter 11 . 4/21
Love this story and can't wait to read more, please update
NemesisNecrosis chapter 11 . 3/17
You mentioned in the first interlude in VML that Xanxus had to keep the others away from Viper after the Arcobaleno curse was broken. I'm kind of curious about Viper's reaction to the breaking of the curse/interest of the other Varia Guardians, if you needed any requests for interludes.

I really love this series, I mean the smut is excellent, but really a major part of it is that I love the characters, relationships (sexual and otherwise) and the plot you have going. I really like how you've matured Tsuna and the others, and the way you portray the personalities, thoughts and flaws of everyone. I hope you're not giving up on this story now, what with it having been four months since the last update. I'd offer to beta, but I'm not really familiar enough with KHR to be as effective as I'd want (I've read a lot of fanfiction and watched a few episodes, but that's not nearly enough, even with handy wikias).
MissSexyRain chapter 11 . 11/23/2014
This was so fluffy it was ridiculous in the right way :) I know these two have many bumps ahead but hopefully we'll see them with the happy ending like in the future.
MissSexyRain chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
Awww Lambo!
Shiary chapter 11 . 11/14/2014
so cute!
Shiary chapter 10 . 11/14/2014
so cute I loved the chapter! I'm glad you're still writing this!
BlueFireMoon chapter 11 . 11/11/2014
Please write more it is really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really great I would 3 to read more please.
Haru chapter 11 . 11/6/2014
I'm so happy to see this fic updated! I missed them so much, thank you!
tearsofbreaks chapter 10 . 11/6/2014
Review for chap 11:

I didn't even consider that Reborn would have fears. Everyone always showed him as the strong guy, but thank you for making him more human, and realistic.
TheAngelofOblivion-DarkMadness chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
i swear if u don't update this continuously(meant in the nicest way possible) i think i might die...or just go into shock! finally you update after sooooooooooooooooo long i was stating to go into withdrawal. i'm so happy u updated this fanfic!

Mafia Boss chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
OH SHIT YOU'RE CONTINUING THIS. My wishes have finally come true.
AiMila chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
I am defenantly going to learn italian...the language interest me. And the chapter was very nice we got to read a very vulnerable but very well needed moment in reborns life
AngeliqueSora chapter 11 . 11/4/2014
ohh my gosh! I never thought that you would actually continue this story! been waiting for ages for the continuation of this story and all of a sudden I get a notification on this story! * woohoo * glad that you decided to continue this story! it's a really great story by the way and I just love this story! i believe I may have sent you a couple of pms to continue this story thn * sheepish grin * but it's all good now that you are going to finish this story! looking forward to the many chapters that are to come! can't wait to see how tsuna and reborn's relationship grow maybe we'll get to see the romantic side of reborn * teehee * I did love to see them making out together sometime! I wonder how does reborn even make out when he's like the size of a baby? * curious * I always thought that reborn would be the seme but seeing as he is a baby I wonder who's going to take the lead * smirks * anyways hope that u'll finish this story cause I really love to see a happy ending for all of them ;) thks for the two chapters that you just uploaded! can't wait for more! ;) will be waiting for more chapters to come * teehee * hope u'll update soon * anticipating * * winks winks *