Reviews for Beautiful Disaster
bloomsburry chapter 3 . 6/6/2015
nice story
roon0 chapter 3 . 2/22/2015
wonderful story and brilliant ending. Thank you for sharing.
roon0 chapter 2 . 2/22/2015
LAMO poor Hermione, how hilarious.
roon0 chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
LMAO serves Lucius right.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
Not loving the "dom Lucius" bit, made him sound like more of a jackass than anything
ordinary vamp chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
This was an adorable story! It had me giggling and hiding my face in embarrassment. (Seriously! I was reading through my fingers until I needed to scroll).

Perfect balance of humour and feels and romance. Lucius was... gah. Verrah, verrah powerful lover indeed.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
while i have no poreblm wiht hermione and lucius in theory... i cant see her putting up with being ordered about and him not liking anything muggle.
but when all things are said and done you did an amazing job on the story.
haitt chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
Nice!
Queen of Faerie chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
I love this story!
Mila Pink chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
I loved the story.
Lucius received payment for all Hermione abuse committed against him.
I laughed a lot with Draco in this last chapter.
Kisses
talenkarr chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
OMG! I laughed til I pulled a rib muscle!
Born-Of-Elven-Blood chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
That was so cute and hilarious and sexy and sweet! I had no idea Lucius Malfoy and slapstick comedy could get along so well! Lucky Hermione! Lovely story, thanks for sharing it! )
Montara chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
I liked it. Thank you.
TreadstheDawn chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
I read this finding myself laughing out loud several times...at times so hard my side was hurting. This is brilliant. You've captured Lucius' lucious aarogance and manner to perfection.
I love Hermione's and Lucius' banter, their chemistry...this is what I imagine a somewhat reformed Lucius and an adult Hermione would really be like together. Great job! One of my favorites indeed.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
ha loved it! Lucius is awesome!