Reviews for Life in the AZ
soonbefound chapter 16 . 8/12
zombie the best story I read it .
very good thank you for writing this invrivel.
xoxo
tululah chapter 16 . 11/4/2015
Interesting and entertaining story. Had to get use to the articulate zombies.
Willowstar23 chapter 16 . 8/18/2015
I like the unusual ending, that the rest of the world was safe.
Edward's spouse chapter 16 . 4/19/2015
excellent story/
kikistimi chapter 16 . 6/25/2014
I absolutely loved it! This story is incredible, so original, funny and entrancing.
I just recently started reading your work and I have to tell you that I think you are an incredible writer, you stories are interesting and unique, your characters witty and you can include little details of life that make your stories that much better.
Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent and I hope you continue writing and publishing.
tricklem chapter 16 . 6/21/2014
enjoyed reading this story. Thanks
frostedglaze chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Thank goodness I found this again! You changed your name! Naughty girl.
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Just did a delightful re-read of this story, and I liked it just as much as I did the first time...thanks again for writing it!
mayeyec chapter 16 . 11/22/2013
I loved the ending to your story! Much happier than some of the other zombie stories I've read!
lovestwilight4evr chapter 16 . 10/31/2013
I love your vision of this zombie world. Did not stop reading till the end. And loved it.
darkprotege chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
Oh. My. F*ing. Gosh! I'm favoriting this story, favoriting this author and everythign I can do. I couldn't sleep because I was woundering if they would make it, then if they would come back... It's amazing. Thank you for sharing this amazing story.
Alice Gone Madd chapter 16 . 4/13/2013
thats sweet
Guest chapter 16 . 2/6/2013
That was the best fan fiction I have ever read I normally think zombie books are crap but that was my all time favourite especially where bella fought them zombies after giving birth you really should release this as your as a book with the same plot and your own characters ! :D
PaigeKatniss chapter 16 . 1/4/2013
Oh My Gosh! I loved it! It was the perfect amount of zombie and bada**ery. Truely Awesome !
perfectlycorrupted14 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012