GloomingDarkLove chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
really continue this and the normal story :3
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
Well the whole energy thing is going to be awesome in chapter 38 cannot wait for that but can it be in like Leah or Sam's pov
Brizely chapter 8 . 3/5/2011
Come back please!
sexaddict chapter 8 . 1/17/2011
Miss.Hood chapter 8 . 11/7/2010
can you do some more jake & bella lemons?
Paul's Chooka chapter 8 . 10/16/2010
LOVED IT! and the corresponding chapters in TRIOS! lol I actually was going to review because I can be slightly lazy and though you don't need to be told your stories are amazing! :D lol but when I read the authors note at the bottom I just had to cause you made me laugh! :P I do believe you are one of the first authors to realise this! hehehe every one still says press the 'green' button... but is just boring old blue hyperlink! lol anyway update this and TRIOS soon! LOVE THEM! :D : 3
LCB chapter 8 . 10/12/2010
Claim away jake!
Tsalagiwa-ya chapter 8 . 10/11/2010
All that I can say is woooooowwwww. I am loving this story ( well both parts trois and the actual story). I just hope that bella and Jake get to be happy and stay that way even after the issues with the volturi. Thanks for writing this it is great.
RealLifeWolfGirl chapter 8 . 10/11/2010
Fanfic won't let me login. Cruel.

Anywho, loved the fact that Bella could hear the wolf! That was great, along with the remarking at the end. :)
Julie.Ann.777 chapter 6 . 10/10/2010
jul5857 chapter 8 . 10/10/2010
Claim it baby! Claim it!

Hope you're all feeling better!

Azula Felinae chapter 8 . 10/10/2010
Great Chapter
nette91 chapter 8 . 10/10/2010
ececsy chapter 7 . 7/19/2010
aaahhh.. Heaven..

Thank you for giving Jacob a whole new side for me!
M-R chapter 7 . 7/16/2010
Daaamn...You like to dream a lot, hm?

Of course, I say that in jest. I am actually reading TROIS and I must say, I'm bloody loving it. Whilst Bella/Edward is...Well, when you think about it, Edward's too much of an old fashioned boy to be of any real use to Bella.

Damn. Changing fan base RIGHT NOW. Changed. JaBell for the win!

This is, of course, a two-in-one review, for TROIS and TROIS outtakes. The story you've got here is absolutely great, I am really loving it and, with it being my first JaBell fic, I'm very glad this one caught my eye. This is one helluva ride and I'm practically aching for more!

Keep up your fantastic work and good luck for the future!