Reviews for A Different Universe
sanders1800 chapter 23 . 9/20
Love this story and hope it is not abandoned.
Poodles chapter 9 . 9/16
Awww the lemon doesn't exist. Please delete the link. Like the rest the of story though :)
pfeil chapter 15 . 7/31
I like the fluff; don't let the whiners get you down.
red-jacobson chapter 23 . 7/29
Very interesting, is there more to this story?

Red
tanithlipsky chapter 23 . 7/9
good
mab70 chapter 23 . 7/4
Very much enjoying reading this! I would love the opportunity to read more! ;)
Thank you for sharing your talent!
Flo chapter 23 . 6/28
Well, that's that. I'll just assume voldemort and dumbledore were hit by a taxi ordered for harry, therby fullfilling the prophesy with the power muggle transportation which v knows fuck all about.
renextronex chapter 15 . 5/3
it would actually make a lo more sense to say they have a license system, just like with guns, for the books in dark arts
Wolfric chapter 23 . 4/20
Good story. I hope to see some more some day. Thanks for writing. W.
DragonTamer01 chapter 3 . 4/18
Thank you for getting rid of the soul fragment so early!
Books85 chapter 23 . 3/29
This has been a wonderful, involving tale. I look forward to see where you take it in the future. Thank you fr sharing it with us.
rowenasheir chapter 23 . 3/29
What a pity it stopped here Please continue this branch of the story
rowenasheir chapter 15 . 3/29
Reading your A/N: What right do the readers have to decide what you write? I am a mature reader and quite enjoy reading a bit of realistic so-called fluff.. It fills out the story and makes it more real!

You are the writer there are more than 700 000 FFN Harry Potter stories alone - if they don't like it, then they find another! keep on writing and we'll keep on reading!
Books85 chapter 7 . 3/28
In some of your other fics the goblin culture more closely resembles the Ferringi. (Rules of Acquisition, anyone?) That was not the case here.

One small continuity error, unless I am truly reading too many fics at the same time: In chapter 1, doesn't the Lone Traveler show up at Gringotts at 2 AM, with the point made that the bank was open 24/7? How could Dumbledore have someone watch the bank until it closed?
Books85 chapter 2 . 3/28
How I love it when Dobby has a chance to shine. And to give Lucius a good kick in the pants. I like that fanon has chosen to use Madame Bones as an ally to Harry more than Madame Rowling did. Madame Bones is a strong positive and trustworthy adult in Harry's life.