Reviews for A Different Universe
Arcadian1964 chapter 23 . 1/31
I noticed on your profile that you listed this story as having 36 chapters, however there are only 23 posted. Are you in a position to be able to post the others in the near future?
I am hopeful of a positive response.
Thank you for this and your other excellent stories.
Daneru chapter 23 . 9/22/2017
Just found and read this story today. Very entertaining. I hope that you return to it some day.
sanders1800 chapter 23 . 9/20/2017
Love this story and hope it is not abandoned.
Poodles chapter 9 . 9/16/2017
Awww the lemon doesn't exist. Please delete the link. Like the rest the of story though :)
pfeil chapter 15 . 7/31/2017
I like the fluff; don't let the whiners get you down.
red-jacobson chapter 23 . 7/29/2017
Very interesting, is there more to this story?

Red
tanithlipsky chapter 23 . 7/9/2017
good
mab70 chapter 23 . 7/4/2017
Very much enjoying reading this! I would love the opportunity to read more! ;)
Thank you for sharing your talent!
Flo chapter 23 . 6/28/2017
Well, that's that. I'll just assume voldemort and dumbledore were hit by a taxi ordered for harry, therby fullfilling the prophesy with the power muggle transportation which v knows fuck all about.
renextronex chapter 15 . 5/3/2017
it would actually make a lo more sense to say they have a license system, just like with guns, for the books in dark arts
Wolfric chapter 23 . 4/20/2017
Good story. I hope to see some more some day. Thanks for writing. W.
DragonTamer01 chapter 3 . 4/18/2017
Thank you for getting rid of the soul fragment so early!
Books85 chapter 23 . 3/29/2017
This has been a wonderful, involving tale. I look forward to see where you take it in the future. Thank you fr sharing it with us.
rowenasheir chapter 23 . 3/29/2017
What a pity it stopped here Please continue this branch of the story
rowenasheir chapter 15 . 3/29/2017
Reading your A/N: What right do the readers have to decide what you write? I am a mature reader and quite enjoy reading a bit of realistic so-called fluff.. It fills out the story and makes it more real!

You are the writer there are more than 700 000 FFN Harry Potter stories alone - if they don't like it, then they find another! keep on writing and we'll keep on reading!