Reviews for What Drives Her
southerncharmfiction chapter 33 . 11/9
I hope you update again soon!
Jadiona chapter 33 . 9/21
I've enjoyed this story up to this point. I really hope to see another chapter soon.
nidszala chapter 33 . 5/26
This is an awesome story.
I lov it.
Please update...!
LAB1 chapter 33 . 5/10
This story was so good! I loved it!
Debbie Hicks chapter 33 . 4/24
Chapter 34: Doped but Drugged/Cursed
that was it something ater her wedding with the others with myself Passed Out then a Posionous side Affect then our unification of Screams all of the Sudden it happened Queen Serenity Viciously but marking us and them then Alice heard my scream oh my god Edward she is very cold it is the Curse then so they found with as all of Erupt free as the Same so they with ourselves thrusting out lost our humanity then suddenly gained bright Anime Red eyes wre so hideous then the newspapers reported newborn Vampire slayers and hunters then it Screamed CULLENS HAVE AS ALL OF MEMBERS BURNED THE BODIES TO LOOK LIKE A MURDER TRAINED THEIR NEWEST MEMBERS TO KILL THE VULCANS A SECONDARY ARMY OF ALL KILLINGS DEATHS MURDERES AND SUDDENLY FOUYND AS ALL OF THEM MURDERED THERM AS ALL OF THEM BY THE SENIOR VOLTURI GUARD HAD THEM AS ALL OF THEM WITH THE THREE WITH THE BOTH BEST FRIENDS KILLED BY DRAINAGE OF BLOOD! WITH HYBRIDS ALL DRAINED OF MORE OF BLOOD! WITH THEIR ALLIES BURNED TO DEATH. so that was it I Escaped more fastest far way too far fast but avoiding with our daughter with Edward with them followed but Dropped dead from our mouths then they took them away to Volterra, Italy but then had them as all of them murdered and Killed very too brutally but removing more as all of the Blood then drained of now Sam had eight kids from his wife with the others but they aged far way too fastest but suddenly stopped aging with ourselves and all of them then Imprinted onto their children but it caused ourselves to be different with them but the Volturi heard this we escaped death and they declared the bodies were all From them killed but brutally murdered but we gained very far way too much many more as all of descendants of darkness and climbing up then it happened more of as all of them were as all of them suddenly all of them turned and Changed as all of them but slipped away gaining as all of members with ourselves but it went very wrong then crashing but all of them vanished to their hall but gained as all of members then they reported us DOA But they were furious of us/as all of them had very freakiest flaws turning them as all monsters like myself wrre very hideous trapped like people gaining control of Washington but they released more of their guards reported Aro they gained as all descendants as all of them had more numbers of members all of them dropped dead but they are unable to have much many more children anymore that was it ourselves look humans at all but ghouls the Senior Volturi guard brought as all of the Accused then killed them all then morning came dead much many more Prizes but lost the ablity to have kids at all got the same kids and their kids then Alice had a Vision you lost very far as all of your human memories Esme she never had memories has a gift erupted from her then it came too soon lost the families due to illnesses and diseases my gift was Mental shield then it came too late could not be killed at all could not remember my life anymore had a new life a coven as all of them but I was still a newborn but Ascended as a Vampire was forever young but I was really old as dirt look/felt/appeared in my early thirties or more of my own ages I was a Succubus like Kate and her sisters with three one added was Garrett the Volturi was with the now converted never had kids with them I used my mental shield came out a Burning inferno was from my heat of my skin then suddenly from the tip of my finger Blazed his ponytail harder Ow my hair good god Woman Bella your eyes they are Yellow your hair with bangs your gift is out but it's real ouch smoked my hair so our own as well with the others what are we Ktarians The Volturi heard this about ourselves gaining powers they were furious as all of members but in the dead of night flung but slipping outside then never seen them again then forced to get a career but had jobs and as all of them all of u/them enlisted supernatural teens and families to live here peacefully then I became a undead teacher teaching to students then it came too late gone my new life was different still teaching here with my best friends who acted young look much older than normal humans we were ghouls in our right and to fight for survival we turned the school to look like Monster High the young Vulcan woman was a big mouth still teaching them about Languages so as all of them here we are staying unalive Monster High way.
Anita chapter 6 . 4/6
When did Bella figure out he is a vampire? Great chapter, thank you.
Anita chapter 5 . 4/5
Thank you.
Anita chapter 1 . 4/5
Wonderful start. I like do-it-yourself Bella. Thank you.
silverhawk88 chapter 31 . 2/23
Oh man, think I am going to cry!
silverhawk88 chapter 13 . 2/21
This is a very well done story, I am thoroughly impressed and pleased. Looking forward to next chapter! Update soon!
Hi there- anything you add to this story is icing on the cake, i just love it. Hoping for more of course :) thanks for what you've given us all so far
Uuuupdate please!
jansails chapter 19 . 1/17
Bella's having a rough weekend because of the La Push association.
Charlie doesn't know he's been played by Sue, I would be a little mad for his sake if I were his daughter.
Sizzlinghotcat chapter 33 . 1/11
Wow I really hope you update soon! Love the story just spent the last two days reading it :) Thank you!
mrsvixter chapter 33 . 1/3