Reviews for What Drives Her
Nicoconsd chapter 33 . 9/18
I have really enjoyed this story and sad that you stopped here. I am curious to see how things end up and does Bella convince Edward to turn and such. thanks for the wonderful journey :)
missmelly chapter 5 . 7/17
I am re-reading your wonderful story, and enjoying it even more the second time. I am catching so much more detail about the. Haracters and their feelings, nowvthat I'm not rushing to read what happens! Thank you for sharing your wonderful words with us, and for leaving your story up for me to find again.
Spawn chapter 33 . 6/1
I just found your story and have to tell you how well written it is. I loved Esme being all motherly and encouraging Edward in his choices, including to pursuing a relationship with Bella. Bella was right; Esme is like a real life fairy tale come to life and I love her for it. Carlisle was fatherly, if not a bit reserved in his opinions and decisions.

Emmett was the fun big brother and I'm glad he interfered by setting his brother up. Loved Rosalie as the bitchy but ultimately caring, protective big sister. I really enjoyed the history you created for Bella's relationship with Embry and the wolves, and Victoria's need for vengeance. I'm curious what the plan was for Riley and why he's on the loose? Nice use of Jessica, Angela, Mike,and the addition of Caroline.

I wish Edward would get over his aversion to changing Bella. It's clearly what she wants. I like that Bella is knowledgeable about cars and asserts her independence. This was an excellent story and I hope you continue it someday. Thank you for sharing.
MyladyNancy chapter 33 . 5/12
can I say wow. tell me that as your life calms down there is still several chapters of this story left... I want to share to much here, in a sentence in the last chapter you talked about a moment when their hands were touching and dancing together, I was taken to a place along time ago to a man i did not marry and a night so intimate by just dancing hands. Could have made me blush all over again. thank you for sharing.
MyladyNancy chapter 26 . 5/11
As i have said before I love your story. It is nice not to wade through the graphic intimacy and feel love as a wonderful innocent thing even with all the gentle passion. I am still having issues with the "dogs" being so closed minded and hope they grow up a little. I have really enjoyed Rosily and her attempted to deal with Bella
MyladyNancy chapter 11 . 5/9
such beautiful word of heart and soul.
MyladyNancy chapter 4 . 5/8
I am truly loving this story and the feel of old fiends in the reading.
TheWayTheFeatherFalls chapter 15 . 4/29
GOSH I love this fic!
Michelle Law chapter 6 . 4/27
Confused now: Does she ALREADY KNOW that he's a Vampire!? "Stupid dazzling Vampires in their hot cars" WTF
Michelle Law chapter 4 . 4/27
Theory: the child is the one for whom Bella babysits: her boss mentioned this when he listed her activities. You thought you could slip that one by me, but I'm too observant for that! try again! lol. I find your Edward very true to the original (a doff of the chapeau to you!) I like fanfiction which explores the "what if" aspect of canon. Thanks for a well written, non-smutty (too many have the protagonists : "Bella one" jumping into bed right off the bat!), and thought provoking story. Can't wait to read the rest!
sandstone24 chapter 30 . 1/27
This story is so much like the novels. I really enjoy this Twilight fanfiction.
Kayozm chapter 33 . 8/9/2016
Oops! I don't usually start stories that haven't been updated in two years and aren't complete! But I did, and then when I realised, I just had to keep going. So does that author note mean you have another chapter that's going through three years if drafts? :)
lovepotionsbrewer chapter 33 . 7/17/2016
What a beautiful story. One of the best canon fics I've read in a long time. I love stories that take the Twilight story and make all the characters so much more "human" than I ever felt Meyer's were. You balance the inner monologues and dialog so well, I'm jealous as a writer.
I read from Prologue to here in less than 24 hours, so you could say I couldn't put it down! ;-) Hope you'll continue. 3 LPB
Matthias L. Stormcrow chapter 29 . 7/12/2016