Reviews for What Drives Her
kms24 chapter 35 . 2/1
Hi, this is such a good story. I hope you finish it someday.
Bworms1980 chapter 20 . 1/1
I love this story, but I have to say that I continue to be disappointed. I was waiting for them to meet and talk with the wolf pack, you cut away to Bella's pov, so we don't see that. Sue has been waiting to talk to Bella, you cut away to Edward pov so we don't see that either. You keep building up and then skipping the confrontations and that's a bit frustrating. With that said, I like this story and hope that you finish it.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/13/2021
I wish I realised this was unfinished! Been awhile now but would love to read more!
vegevamp65 chapter 35 . 10/30/2021
Please continue this!
Elisabeth123 chapter 35 . 8/12/2021
Please finish this!
Elisabeth123 chapter 6 . 8/11/2021
How does she know he’s avampire?
readluv chapter 35 . 2/12/2021
Your story blew me away! Beautiful writing and a FABULOUS AU story! It is so original and you write the characters so well. Hope to read another chapter from you soon!
Looi chapter 35 . 2/11/2021
De los mejores (si no el mejor) fic de crepúsculo que he leído. ¡Demonios! si me gusta más esta historia que la original. Me gusta que los personajes sean más maduros y desarrollen una vida tras el instituto. La forma de escribir y narrar es magnífica, es fluida y tiene profundidad.
Sé que hace años que no actualizas pero la verdad es que es una lástima que una historia tan buena se quede a medias :(
Ojalá la continúes algún día.
Saludos y espero que todo te vaya bien
TheEasternWind chapter 28 . 11/21/2020
Wow. A kegarator? That seems like an American frat boy thing to do. No judgment by the way, I'm from beer nation so people consume plenty of beer where I live. It's just funny that there is a word for a beer refrigerator. :D
TheEasternWind chapter 26 . 11/21/2020
Okay, this is cute and all but she's really annoying me right now with this "come to the wedding with me" shit. It's on a beach. With sunshsine. Surely she can't be so selfish and needy. And for all the selflessness everyone sees in her she hasn't shown any of that during this story. Selflessness doesn't mean "not-caring-about-negative-consequences-for-themselves" or recklessness. Where is the independence? (I mean, lack of independence is kind of the point of their relationship in any story...yet it was there in the beginning)
TheEasternWind chapter 23 . 11/20/2020
The "this doesn't sound as hard when you listen to it"-line genuinely made me smile. As someone who started violin at 5 years old and playing the piano as well, this is something I hear all to often from friends and family. I am no where near "good" but it is still difficult to even play at that level and non-musicians truly cannot understand the level of difficulty of some pieces. Mozart sounds easy because it's composed to sound like it is. If you try, you'll see that it's super tricky (ofc not for a perfect supernatural being like in your story, but for mere humans who have hobbies outside of music). :D Lovely story btw
TheEasternWind chapter 16 . 11/20/2020
So far, the story has been beautiful and I am glad there are a lot more chapters.A true joy to read.
RaquelnJake chapter 35 . 11/10/2020
Oh wow, I hope you finish this and post a last chapter to wrap up this story, though it’s been so long. Thank you.
RaquelnJake chapter 7 . 11/8/2020
I’m rereading this story, forgot I loved it!
pacifica73 chapter 35 . 10/22/2020
I just wanted to say thanks so much for an amazing story so far. The writing is top-notch, and this lands among my favorite Twilight AU fics. Take all the time you need, but just know that your crafting of this makes me all the more excited to see B/E and the Cullens get their HEA.
1,675 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »