Reviews for White Day
AlphaSilverLover chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I can't believe how AWESOME this story was! Please write more Silver Pair! I love those two together. When Shishido started to cry I choked up, then Choutarou sobbed and I actually had tears in my eyes. So touching!

Jirou telling Gakuto that he and Yuushi are called the Dirty Pair was soooo funny! Love them too!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
So cute! Too adorable! Xd Jirou! Gakuto! Choutarou! They're in character and amusingly enough, dramatic.
Magpiebee chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Ffff, I loved this! Very well written, and ver, very cute!
RandomRambler29 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I really really like this fic. It amuses me beyond imagination. Hell, I'm reading it on my bed, expecting to fall asleep but you had me giggling and laughing like a crazy person-thing! XD Anyway. Great story! :)
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
loved it, very cute. keep up the good work :)
Epitsu Onna chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Mm actually, first, i want to say sorry!

I only read the shishitori part LOL.

But I also read the OshiGaku a bit and I found you wrote them very much IC. I mean, Gakuto isn't very bitchy in girly way like in other fics and Oshitari isn't any mega pervert (Well, I wrote Yuushi like that too in the past and I regretted it A LOT! D:). And I love how your added the part when Yuushi actually acted as vice captain XD

For the ShishiTori, I like it too. Shishido's characterization is so much fine, but I think in the scene after the kiss... I just can't imagine Choutarou growled madly. He's... okay. He's very kind, right! He maybe will grow sad more than angry.

But I still found the story cute. Thanks for the upload! XD
GekiDasaDaze chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
gah! that was so adorable!

i loved it!
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Aw, I loved it. I love all three of these pairings, especially Dirty and Adorable! -squeals- Hahah, of course Atobe and Jirou were too busy making out, they can be dirtier then the Dirty pair, trust me on that. lol

Great story!