Reviews for The Hunters
Chrysanthemums5 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
"Others? Just how many are in this committee of testosterone fueled relics from the eighteenth century?"

Loved this line! I'm really looking forward to reading this.
SakuraStar12 chapter 14 . 2/13/2011
I love this story, its really good. Wish there was more though. Keep up the great work. Peace. .
Vana1970 chapter 14 . 5/31/2010
YAY, everyone is safe and sound.

Liked the king sized bed idea.

Poor McKay, Cadman will always scare him.

Great story, thanks. Waiting eagerly for the next.
Vana1970 chapter 13 . 5/31/2010
Eeeek the big guys truly whumped.

Love how Rodney is so intimidated by Cadman.
Vana1970 chapter 12 . 5/31/2010
Hey, not had time to catch up, but glad I have because this chapter was great.

The bickering is perfect as always though the image of Ronon and blood ... back on tenderhooks.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 14 . 5/29/2010
Great conclusion! Shepherd's ideas are the best, aren't they?
daisyscrapper chapter 14 . 5/29/2010
So glad I saved this until today to read. What a fantastic chapter.

I'm sure everyone has told you how sweet the three bed trick with Ronon was... how cute. What a great way to end this story!
bailey1ak chapter 14 . 5/28/2010
Great way to end it. Really enjoyed reading all of the Sheppard banter. He was so proud of himself. :)
sobz chapter 14 . 5/28/2010
loved it!

when's the next one?

hows the hand?
hifield chapter 14 . 5/28/2010
That was really good and I'm really sad it's over. Loved the ending and the mental image of our two favorites snuggling together in the infirmary.

Hope you'll be able to start a new story soon - really enjoy everything you write!
bailey1ak chapter 13 . 5/25/2010
Great chapter. Loved Ronon telling Sheppard that Rodney was better at tracking than he was. :)
hifield chapter 13 . 5/22/2010
Very good, as always! So thankful they found Ronon and I'm sure McKay is too. Looking forward to the last chapter but sad that it'll be over. I love my Saturday mornings with the Hunters.
sobz chapter 13 . 5/21/2010
great chapter

the end was pretty mild in comparison to what i normally get from you! i was expecting a cardiac arrest!
natsfanfiction chapter 13 . 5/21/2010
This is a great story please continue asap
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 13 . 5/21/2010
Great work! Glad Ronon made it! I was a little bit worried!