Reviews for Why?
Crismebella chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
Hey guest who couldn't bother to sign in, instead of telling me to go back to school why didn't you point out the mistake so that I could correct it.
Hey maybe you need to go back to school to learn not to be so rude. I know that you won't see this but I feel better.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/13/2013
Please go back to second grade and learn some proper grammar.
twilightrose711 chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
yer it's pretty good but really annoying how every single chapter starts with 'why' 'why what'. it just makes it really boring
Guest chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
Awesome! My fav was ladies to Jacob.
jessewillard55 chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
Just read WHY. How wonderful. Smiles, tears and total enjoyment. Emmet and Rose chapter...very good! have added you story to my favorites. Headed back to your profile to checkout your other goodies. Thanks for the fun. Debbie
kejae chapter 8 . 9/16/2010
My favorite chapter is the last one. Too few authors show Jasper for the kind, loving, protective vampire he is. Obviously he is one of my favorite characters, along with Carlisle:) I hope Stephanie gives them more parts when she finishes midnight sun!
ilovedobermans chapter 7 . 9/13/2010
This is why I like this one the best:

"See, moms are like that. They see pass the 'monster' others see in their child and see the good. Edward is only seeing the monster in himself, right now and fears the child will take after him. Bella can look pass what Edward see as a monster and sees the good man and hopes her child will take after him."
XxAlexisTheTwilightFreakxX chapter 9 . 9/6/2010
Awwww great ending :)
Kats Flower Girls chapter 9 . 9/6/2010
Wow this was amazing, so insightful into each character & Edward realizing he had a soul was just icing on the cake! I think this chapter has now won out for my favorite!
Josie Shane chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
That was really great... Thank you for sharing... My favorite was Seth and Esme.
Kats Flower Girls chapter 8 . 7/1/2010
My fav? - boy that's hard... I guess it has to be 'Jacob and the Ladies' because Alice made me laugh so hard, I'm still smiling just thinking about it, LOL!

I loved how you pointed out that Jasper was protecting Esme as well as Alice during the newborn battle... That just endured Jasper to me even more & how he is so in love with Alice as he calls her his soul mate, awww!

I also really liked how Jasper pointed out all that Bella survived and how Bella ans Edward both saved each other & would continue doing so... really cool idea, this chapter is definitely my second favorite chapter :)
Kats Flower Girls chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
Aww, Esme being all motherly to Seth! Loved it! I really liked when she reaffirmed he is not a monster & that his mother is proud of him!
Kats Flower Girls chapter 6 . 7/1/2010
Bella getting to the heart of the issue with Bella, kinda cool... since this part was all Jacobs POV you never really knew how Bella found all this out or even if she did, so I like that your wrote this :)
Kats Flower Girls chapter 5 . 7/1/2010
LOL, I love Jacob & these were great! It started all serious but when Alice was all "You like me!" I was cracking up!
Kats Flower Girls chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
I like how you showed that Bella only wanted 'this' baby, Edwards baby, but Edward still doesn't quite get that cuz he views himself and the baby as monsters... I haven't said this yet either, I like how you start each one with "Why?"