Reviews for This is a Love Story
KL chapter 9 . 6/1/2012
Oh my God! I wanna more of these, please!
dehku chapter 9 . 1/13/2012
Okay, so Dark Phoenix Goddess are you ever gonna finish this story? Like it's effin amazing bro!
pokemon1 chapter 9 . 6/22/2011
this story is so wonderfully detailed and so funny as well as romantic. you are doing an amazing job, keep it up, and i hope you continue to update soon!
Juliana Santos chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
OMG! This was too good! *-* Awesome! Beautiful! And soo funny! heheheheheh'

Nice chapter! Your delay has been forgiven! ;D

See ya!

XoXo
AnimeGalaxy chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
Umm connecting the prologue you wrote about fairy tales and this chapter... I thought the story was going to have a more modern take but this kind of just seems like another Cinderella story with Tai saving her from a life of poverty and them falling for each other already.
AnimeGalaxy chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
I really like the concept of this story and yeah you are right about sorato I did not see that coming at all. It was really random.
chocolatesundae chapter 9 . 3/16/2011
HAHAHA, LOL!

Yay, they got married!

Update soon! (:
fantasyguardian chapter 9 . 3/16/2011
Okay...first of all, I really like your style of writing...simple yet elegant...really impressive.

Secondly, I would like to say that this is the only Michi fanfic that I am going to add to my favourites and follow. I am actually excited for the next chapter...Keep it coming ;)
chocolatesundae chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
This is a great story! Do continue. (:
Evil-Chibi-Tiffy chapter 8 . 11/13/2010
total awesomeness! i luv dis story plz plz plz update soon! oh nd did taichi ever give mimi back her necklace?
ShipperBody chapter 8 . 10/18/2010
YAAAAAAAAAAAY!

I loved it! So cute!

Taichi and Mimi, they're, truly, perfect for each other! * cries a lot *

I really want to see the marriage, okay?

Keep posting!

XoXo
SpartanCommando chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
Shocked big time dude.
Appealtoreason chapter 8 . 9/2/2010
This is really good. Keep it up!
Islee chapter 8 . 8/28/2010
Great chapter! Waiting for more!
Pied Piper chapter 8 . 8/28/2010
I think this was my favorite chapter so far. In earlier chapters, it was clear what you had researched and methodically included in the structure of the narrative to set up the story and introduce characters and situations. I like that you used that as a springboard to highlight aspects of royal life to make your story as realistic as possible, but did so in a way that added to the story's progress. But I also felt that because you had that extra responsibility of educating your readers in addition to telling your story, the story moved a little slowly. This chapter, however, seems to have wrapped up that introductory tone in the previous chapters and has pushed the story into a more active direction. The characters are getting a little more involved, the plot is becoming more intricate, and the pace is increasing to a more engaging level. I'm looking forward to how things will start unraveling now, both in the sense of the characters' situations as things become more complicated as they inevitably will be, but also as the layers and secrets and surprises to your plot are more revealed. Great work.