Reviews for White Crayon
graveskei chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
This did NOT suck! It was unique and brilliant!
Angelique loves books 56 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I've never thought about their relationship from an artistic dynamic before. Excellent character description- Lucius was absolutely perfect!
lovetheadventure chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I didnt realise until I read your comment at the end..but I already had het is een nacht playing when I started reading this! I thought it was too much of a coincident not to mention!
Alaie chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
See? You already have me searching for Lucius/James fanfic on my own! (And guess who's name pops up? (: )

I think that... you are such an amazing writer that it's just not funny anymore :-: Really.
Uchihaxo chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I loved it :]
Ms. Marauder-Cullen chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
This was very beautiful. I loved the words and how they flowed together as well as the tense. It's different seeing all those you's but I liked it and found it refreshing. I'm going to go and look up this song thing even if I won't be able to understand it. Thanks for that much welcomed dose of James and Lucius, you are brilliant with them. Oh and I loved the white crayon comparison.

My favorite line was this: This is your white crayon, and you'll be damned if you let grey paper mess that up.

I found to be rather sweet and very powerful at once.

Michaela :)
Evil-Irish-Wolf chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I love the Lucius/James pairing and you always write them magnificently. I really liked Lucius's character in this and that James was willing to fight for him. I also loved the ending because this is a couple that doesn't get many happily every afters. I completely adore this! Brilliant!
crazylove4MCR chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I really loved this, very well written, and just very beautiful! It's really great!
SushiBar chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Ik wist helemaal niet dat je uit Belgie kwam haha! :P Ik kom uit Nederland! Toen ik Guus Meeuwis zag staan , dacht Hoe kan dat! Ze draaien het ALTIJD op de jaarlijkse rommelmarkt hier, dus ik heb er best wel een hekel aan gekregen. Maar het past wel ontzettend goed bij deze fic ;)
katethegreat82 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I always love reading your writing, and this one had a sort of poetic nature to it. I really enjoyed it.

The perspective ('you') was a bit odd at times but it made it better that way I think- I kind of liked it that way.

Oh, and great concept with the white crayon. Great way of thinking.
lovefan81 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
That was my first James/Lucius fic. I'd have never thought of that pairing but the summary sounded intriguing and I'm really glad I've read it.

I really loved the story and the comparison to a white crayon.

It was rather sad and honestly I'd have expected and maybe even preferred a sad ending. But it's your choice and I'm nevertheless very happy with the story.