Reviews for Hold Me Together
Hazy-Memories chapter 1 . 3/21
I've read this multiple times before but I just realized the spade card was the ACE OF SPADES? ACE'S DEATH? Or maybe that's just going too far.
c0pypa5ted3lete chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
YOU KNOW WHAT I ACTUALLY DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY TO YOU RIGHT NOW. WAY TO GO. RIP MY FUCKING HEART OUT AND EAT IT FOR ALL I CARE. JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY MAN.
but despite my pain, wonderful story, and I JUST LOVE ALL OF THE SUBTLE REFERENCES TO THE FUTURE OMGGG THEY ARE LIKE LITTLE SNAKE BABIES. BEAUTIFUL BUT DEADLY.
I can't contain my caps lock around your stories. It's a real problem.
So all I can say now is thank you, and your fanfics will forever be in my view :)
Unfortunately, that also means that I will spend some nights crying in a corner.
Totally worth it, psycho chibbi.
Yvonne Park chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Those two are so cute together! I wish you had written a sequel to this for after the time skip. That would be really cool! Good job on this! :)

-Yvonne
The Yaoiverse Of Lemon Pie chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! NO ACE! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, WHY DID YOU HAE TO DIE, IT WAS S SAD! COME BACK TO US PLEASE!
alicat54 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
No Ace!

I'm still not over his death. (sniff)

Love the idea of fortune telling fish guts :)
Liekko chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
*Melts* Damn you and your awesome writing skills !
Animelover6000 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
*searches your profile for a follow up story* D: awesome.
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
oh gosh. i dont like the thought of one of them not making it. but this was sweet in a sad way between them.
Tohma92 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Ok that s actually my first comment I post on this shitty website. That whole story you created was simply amazing. I Couldn't just not-write you a praising review. I spent last 3 days reading various zosan fanfictions here and yours is the first good one. Your story line was probable, your characters were in character... everything was spot on. Congratulations on writing the best zosan ff on this godforsaken site. I hope you continue writing stories within this story line.
/ta-ta/
NightFlowerLuv chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Oh wow. I see what you did there. Very nice.

You, my friend, are talented. I think I shall have a look at what else you've done.
ecklumi chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Q_Q

way too much thing to cry about! But it was sooooo lovelyyyyyyy *_*

the idea with the fish stomach thing (also in Cockadoodle) was so interesting! :DD well yeah... there with the ring cuteee w...here with the card...not really positive for the future Q_Q

but then again... that promise Sanji made... so sweet :333 I just love how much they care for the other and how much they love the other :33
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
pls pls do write a sequel to it if possible.. probably after the 2yr-timeskip 0_0
ChinaDrache chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I love this and the story it goes along with.

I love the way you discribe Sanji and the idea of his tattoo is just brillant.

I would love to see another sequel to this story. Maybe post timeskiĆ¼ ...
Miss-Hirokins.x chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
...

Words cannot describe how beautiful this one is.

Seriously one of the best ZoSan fics I've ever read.

Thank you for writing this amazing oneshot!

XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Dawww, I'm not a huge ZoSan fan, but I love these fics... the way you develop Sanji and the whole story that goes along with the tattoo... knowing what happens after Sabaody makes this so sad.

Too bad Oda ruined the idea of Sanji having a tattoo on the left side of his face... I would've really liked to have a read a post-timeskip continuation to this. D: