Reviews for It wasn't seen clearly
Blood Red Gun chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Oh Love it!
lulu345 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I LOVED reading it SOOOOO much. It was so seet and heart warming and vey refreshing from reading drama filled stories. I really loved it. You should write more for mai so you see what happens with her and who she ends up loving.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I really enjoyed this story :) read it twice before I review so that's how good it is :) xx keep up the great work _
animeloverofthecentury chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Cute! This was really well-written and engaging. To be perfectly honest, part of me wanted the person at the end (yasu) to be Gene. I dunno why I just sorta did... but whatevs unfortunately he's dead. Though him being alive would be interesting...(meh, but I digress) Anyway awesome story!
kay-kw33n chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
aww
Morgan-Mayh3m chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Nosebleed. . .
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Awww, this was so cute~! I officially love this pairing! And I giggled at the Yasuhara/Mai hint. -
Truth's Lie chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
-has a nocebleed and starts to cry- That was so romantic TT
ChiKouu chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
When I first saw this, I was like "YES, a fanfic where Naru is not paired whit Mai!", and I truly love it!
Incoming-Duck-Fiend chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I just finished with Ghost Hunt anime, and decided that i loved NaruxLin. I don't know, they just seem to go together perfectly.

I love you story, it's amazing!

Finall they are together!

I really liked how you switched the POVs, it was fun seeing into everyones head.
K8BNimble chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
So glad to see someone else do a Lin/Naru pairing. I love these guys together and thought I was the few who had done it! I'm really impressed since you admitted you prefer Mai/Naru so kudos to you for trying something different. I like how supportive your Mai is. And, of course, the Lin/Naru stuff is yummy. Good job.