Reviews for For Empathy
whiteAngel5 chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
Okay I had to read that like four times... and I still don't get it... that was cool tho... kept my attention every time!
Jezzi chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
Wow!all i can say is WOW!it was a really moving story, i really liked it. i could picture albert pulling the pegs out of the ground...i think this might go on my favorites list.
Songwind chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
Oooh, you caught me by surprise when you sent Rose instead of Lavitz, like I thought you would... But that was such a good story! Very great job-ness!
Ekatay chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
Extremely well written. Very poetic. Flows together well. Loved Al!
Beatrix the Goddess chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
Wow! Very good, I always wanted to read a fic where there was the whole 'Rose watching over them' thing. Rose was such a brilliant character *sniff*. Anyway, good fic.
Palindrome chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
EXCELLENT! Al, seemed at little out of chaarter, but I he's was pretty much at a breaking piont, so that's proabbly pretty accurate! *huggles Albert* Aw, it's okay, you can cry if ya wanna!
Dark-Crystal Dragoon chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
*happy tears* Oh my god...this was...so beuatiful! I really loved it! AND it was an Albert fic-yay-*hugs Albert* you finally got a fic! I would have wrote one but I really dont know what to write about...anyway I really, really, really loved this! Ya have to write more! It was NOT too strange either ya know. Could have been longer though ya know?

~*Crystal*~