Reviews for Loathing
zZUndeadOdysseyZz chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I love this story to death! You have to put up another chapter and continue, I adore this pairing and the humour was what completed it. I hope you'll continue this awesome Fanfic. :)
Hachiiko chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Oh i'm so in love with this story !
SALJStella chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
AW! I have a new-found love for this pairing! They're so cute together! The whole love/hating-thing really suits them, just as the humor. And when Hoffman had that nightmare and Strahm comforted him, I fangirl-squeed. XD Please write more of this! It's awesome!
aw6 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I really like this! Personally I prefer HoffmanxStrahm to AdamxLawrence, though its mostly for superficial reasons :P

I love the humour of this fic, I think it makes the pairing work even better. I loved Erickson's reactions. Brilliant :)
HorrorGurlxOxO chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
This...was...EPICALLY AWESOME! XD
Bre-Wolf666 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Amazing Story! :)
happyday girl chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
wow!

i read this story on pure chance, and of course the fact that i found the synopsis interesting!

and i wasnt disapointed! i love the humour that the two agents have, you make them almost sound like squabling brothers, but in a good way!

i'm not too sure about the slash at the end though, but that is just my opinion. i'm sure as a i read more hoffram (LOVE the name by the way!) i will get used to it!

great great story...really well written

well done

happyday girl

ps- sorry for the long review...i had too much to say :)
The Rhapsodian chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
loved it! is there gonna be any more?
JinxSaw chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
You totally have to put another chapter up! Love it!

Kat
Quinto.Addict chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I Had been waiting for someone to make a StrahmXhoffman Story! :) Haha, This was good, I liked It, Random, But i liked it:D
Kalika Barlow chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Not nearly as scarring as I thought it would be xD It's Stroffman, btw. Only ever seen (really bad) fanart of this pairing and it doesn't look so bad in type. Nicely done! Not a huge fan of slash, especially with these two, but it's amusing and random nevertheless :P
xXErineilXx chapter 1 . 3/14/2010