Reviews for The Munich Connection
Super Vegito 2 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
The Gate is controlled by Truth who is God and is a ass,
He would never let a human control his gate,
The Gate of Alchemy (also called The Gate of Truth, The Portal, and most commonly The Gate) is a metaphysical and possibly metaphorical structure that appears within—and is central to—the Fullmetal Alchemist series in both the 2003 anime and manga/Brotherhood story lines. It is the source of alchemical knowledge and the entrance to God's domain, where no mortals are meant to tread.
The gate is not the thing that keeps the universe together, also what do you mean it was destroyed I don't remember that, it's the gate of GOD IT SHOULD NOT BE ABLR TO DESTROY it, in the 2003 anime, it was the gat to another dimension, also I've read all the twilight books they are huge pieces of shit
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Interresting
sama-chan chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I really liked this! Your explanation at the end was reasonable too!
iheartfullmetal chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I LOVED IT! please please please make more such a great story line
llothcat chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Eh..

Highly doubt winry would whack anyone BUT Ed. Stoopid.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Random... 0_0
FoxInBox aka FIB chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
That story was incredibly cute! Good job writing it. :) I couldn't find any gramatical or spelling errors, and I really liked the plot/story line. It was short and sweet, and also realistic (well, as realistic as the combination of two works of fiction can be. lol). So thanks so much for writing and posting this!
wishfulliving89 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
great story. love it. very cute an funny.
Pumpkin2Face chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I love stories that have the Elric brothers going home! But besides that, with all the Edward vs. Edward things I had always wondered what would happen if Edward C. had met Ed back in Germany, cause its totally possible. I liked this a lot, despite my slight dislike of twilight (seriously, I liked it back when it wasn't popular, the crazed fans and crappy movies killed it for me *sob*). And Carlisle would totally have met Hohenhiem, it's so right.
Harryswoman chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
this was really good! i agree with you; Winry wouldn't stay and wait like Trisha did, she would go and get her Ed!
OhJay chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
You are right about the gate, they just closed it as far as I know. I also noticed that you caught the loop hole of alchemy in there too. Overall I liked it, but I think you should've translated the German at the beginning.
oakleaf chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Very, very cool.

I'm of the FMA fandom, but I have read the first book of Twilight.

I liked it a lot! Can't wait to read more of your work!