Reviews for Living with darkness
kagome-sono-jamakusai-miko chapter 12 . 3/17/2012
I love your story! Its so unique from all of the other stories I've read in the past few weeks. You've kept Sesshoumaru in character which is absolutely a must! Most people aren't able to capture his personality just right but you have! I'm so impressed! By the first chapters, I was hooked on your story and couldn't put it down! Im sorry for not giving more reviews! Hope you enjoyed this long review at least! Please update when you can! Have a wonderful evening!
Slytherson chapter 12 . 3/11/2012
please please continue this is one of a kind story I would really like to know what happens next!
Veraozao chapter 12 . 3/8/2012
i love it! Kiss
BlackDog616 chapter 12 . 1/30/2012
:) woot! i cannot tell you how happy i am seeing the new chapter for this story. I thought it had been abandond, so im extatic that iyou are sill working on it. I can hardly wait to see what happens next, esspecialy with kagome aparently gonna be trained by Sesshomaru's mother, (oh that poor man is probly gonna regret that) XD. Please post again soon, i'll be waiting!
NanaoFan chapter 12 . 1/27/2012
awesome! love how the story is developing!
Starcresentmoon chapter 12 . 1/27/2012
my goodness how long has it been hell where have u been. Well the story still feels good, and i think ur starting to get alittle more movement. :) hope all is well with u.
angelburt84 chapter 11 . 12/13/2011
Please continue love the story
AngelofDarkness95 chapter 11 . 11/14/2011
this is so cool i am really enjoying this story please post soon and in all honest truth i am curious to what happend to her old friends

Angel
Inuhana chapter 11 . 11/11/2010
kagome has guts to talk to sesshomaro! she ever waved her walking stick front of his nose! i really giggled on that comedy image whoo hoo! please next chapter i wanted see the more love and funny! it really caught my attention! more more! i loved your stories i would enjoy reading them over and over!
StayBeautifullyFree chapter 11 . 8/20/2010
awesome i liked it
Alechaos Ogigio chapter 11 . 8/20/2010
are they gonna become chums or sumthin because sesshys too nice now.
Alechaos Ogigio chapter 10 . 8/20/2010
why cant you bring in shippo?
Alechaos Ogigio chapter 9 . 8/20/2010
wow. this is getting interesting.
literatetaurine chapter 10 . 8/5/2010
i like this story alot, and cannot wait to see where it goes
The Anti-Stratigist chapter 10 . 8/5/2010
Hey! Loving this story, but chapter 10 was really hard to follow because a lot of the sentences were not very well put together. But this is easy enough to fix. If you read your chapters out loud and fix the parts that you can't read smoothly, or that just plain don't make sense to you; you'll find that most of the parts with problems will be fixed before you post, and you're readers will have an easier time following your story. I love your storyline. It's unique and interesting. I can't wait to read more.