Reviews for Stress Relief
3 3
Sara.dotty chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
I loved it!
mutemuia chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
Wow, finally Yashiro got some fun :-)
I always thought Shoko as a future manager for Kyoko too.
ageha obsessed chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
Woww...well this is nice. Yashiro definitely deserves someone after all...the sweet guy
mrs. zala chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
hello!

aaa.. this is the story that i need!
finally, i can fill in some space in my curiosity about embrace no evil and its sequel. now, i understand why shoko become kyoko's manager in the sequel. hahahaaa..

thanks god that finally i understand it.

even though it was pity for sho that shoko moved... *poor sho*
and become manager of the best actor in japan *poke yashiro* is exhausting..

poor him *revered to chapter 1*
*wicked grin*

see ya!

sincerely,

mrs. zala
RenxKyokoXD chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Damn! Yukihito Really knows how to get it on! Wow that was one of the best lemons ever! Luv RenxKyoko but Yukihito Yashiro is funny , hot, and cute(fangirl) too! In fact he is tied with Kuu for my third fav character! XD this was really fun to read and thanks for telling off Shotaro then making him loose his manager :)
pwenie chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Armandhas chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
Perfection in 4 chapters
Blackdraumdancer chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
why are there so few reviews for this story! its great! ive just read it again after some time, and i really like it!

am i aloud to wish for a sequel?

since the focus of most stories is always on kyoko and ren (understandably, im a fan too) yukihito always stays in the shadows, even though hes such an interesting character. around our beloved love-idiots-couple hes always a fangirl, but i really like his mature side too...and he really is sexy, isnt he! ;)

and i love this coupling! they would do great together, expecially if shoko became kyokos manager :)

pretty pretty please!

Liebe Grüße

Blackdraumdancer
Love your writing chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I just wanted to point out at the end of Embrace no Evil Yukihito Yashiro said he was taking the train home... did he lie/change his mind? lol I'm fine eother way but a bit confused.
Rhov chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
You are not evil for doing this to Sho. Someone who writes such a sexy scene for one of my favorite megane sex gods is not evil. Shoko is great with him, love that she gets Sho where it hurts (the wallet) and in a way she gets some revengeful fun in the end...pun fully intended!
Adashi-san chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
Oh my... the room is getting hotter and hotter jajaja. Im glad Yukihito could release some of the stress from work and it was pretty nice the way you ended the story. Sho does not deserve such a wonderfull woman as his manager. Shoko is pretty wild ne? Now Im going to read embrace no evil to find out the way you make Kyouko and Ren realize their feelings for each other XD.

Matta ne! (*_*)
new moongirl chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
love love! shouko and yashiro really are a good pair i think. ;D very sexy.
SesshysMateSilverBubblez chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
i really loved this one.. I think they r a cute couple too..
tsurugagrl chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
BEST LEMON EVER!

I NEVER THOUGHT POOR YASHIRO WOULD EVER GET LAID THAT FEIRCELY

KEEP UP THE AWESOME WRITING!