Reviews for Love for Two
danceislife13 chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Please update! I'm dying to know how Ron reacts!
dante chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
please, keep going with this awesome story
whatweareafreaidof chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
You could have kill Ron. Would be less painfull, so hermonie wants Ron brother or Ron.
myoung228 chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
Worth the wait. Glad you decided to continue writing this story. Can't wait to read what happens next.
Smithback chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
I reallylike this, go on
Bendleshnitz chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
(Reviews that were on All He Wants before it became part of a multichaptered fic)

hggg

2009-12-19 . chapter 1

wouldn't charlie just have to make sure ron catches them or even tell him directly? ron would leave hermione and he could have her

Missy

2009-12-18 . chapter 1

Finish it... *shakes fist*

IheartHP95

2009-12-09 . chapter 1

Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God!

I;m soo worried that Ron's going to find out, and everything will be ruined. I;m really excited to find out that this is a series, because the storyline is really interesting. Great writing, by the way, your characterization of Charlie and his feelings was really good!

-Lorri

sklu

2009-12-08 . chapter 1

Jus wanted to add...even if Hermione and Charlie are really in love with each other, you never actually sleep with your brother wife /husband's brother. I mean, even whores have better moral sense than them. I dont think Hermione and Charlie deserve any happiness in the story.

I am not demeaning your fic, i think the emotion and all is well written (thoug hermione feeling no shame about cheating with charlie is surprising and very shameful), but I still think these both deserve to rot in hell in this ficiton.

Just my 2 cents...

sklu

2009-12-08 . chapter 1

Whoa, isnt Hermione a biatch?"I love you both equally!" THough I have to say that the characters are way too OOC. It's like just the names are similar from the HP books and nothing else. But I guess thats what fiction is all about..

Coming to the story, I hope Ron dumps Hermione. Sad he cant do the same about his jackass of a brother, since you cant change your family, but atleast he could dump his whor-ish wife. Methinks Ron could do well without these two scumbags called Charlie and Hermione...

hermyisbest

2009-12-02 . chapter 1

Totally flawed and very OOC characterisation of Hermione and Charlie.

You have nearly destroyed these lovely characters created by JKR

Wermops

2009-12-01 . chapter 1

Suush shame on you, for leaving us with such a cliffy. But thats wonderful, i love it, how charlie "forces" to let hermione make the decision. its hers in the end, hope she will decide for the best. and if her best is ron and not just because of "easiness" then it will be ron, but if not, am more happy :P

love it :)
Bendleshnitz chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
(Reviews that were on Painful Guilt when it was not part of a multichaptered fic)

Fluffy things r cute

2010-02-12 . chapter 1

U shood add more chapters... But I luv it anyway!

TDI Ezekiel

2009-12-15 . chapter 1

damn you Hermione why would you cheat on poor ron

Wermops

2009-11-28 . chapter 1

Thats an interesting story, most stories deals with "yadyada hermione and ron already did berak up or Ron would be angry, because he still feels something for her, but they arent together".

this is rather complicated and i like it a lot. i didnt cheat on a boyfriend /or heaven forbid husband, but i can definitly understand hermiones feelings and thats what i love. that you can bring me to feel the same as hermione.

im really looking forward for the next chapters and btw, if there arent soo many reviews: dont get demotivated, it isnt like you write the story oonly for us, its your imagination. soo keep on, love it :)

whatweareafreaidof

2009-11-21 . chapter 1

very good story.. you put a lot in a few words...mad this sucks for ron he loves her and she cheating on him... and he dont get sex for four day and his brother is nailing his wife... charlie gets the sex and ron get to tell her he loves her... dam that sucks good story
redroseblack chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
This is really good, can't wait to see where it goes :)
Tecumseh Dean chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
aw this is so depressing! but well written! i really like it! update again soon!