Reviews for Frostbite
Ur 19 years old in 2015 wow u must have been really mature for your age
Why does it say may thought back its supported to be dawn
wow. that's all I can say. I loved it.
excuse me but I am in love with ikarishipping I don't care about the hate I might receive for this comment.
I honestly didn't know what to expect but I think the story is really good so far. I don't have any wifi right now so I cant read the next chapter and it killing me. Although. if I don't have wifi... I doubt that this comment is going to posted. Well that's stupid for ya.-_-
TMG x Warrior x chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
Amazing story, keep writing!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Tenisha chapter 15 . 8/15/2013
This was the most touching story I've ever heard in years
I cried at one part even :( thx so much for writing this story and i must say you've got an extremely good idea of subjects in stories
Please o If u could please please write another one about dawn and her love life

Thanks SOOOOO much
Guest chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
infinity thumbs ups XP
Guest chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Guest chapter 15 . 12/12/2012
Really good story except for the fact that I hate Kenny and love Barry I was upset but good story regardless.
darkstar5903 chapter 15 . 7/14/2012
You, my friend, are an excellent writer. This is one of the best fan fictions I've read - or maybe the best ever. Nice job with character development and just the story line in general. I'm looking forward to more of your writings.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/11/2012
KK. Wasted an entire night reading this...
BEST NIGHT EVER WASTED EVER. except for that one time on vacation.
i kid, i kid! seriously, this story was great. it wasn't smutty, but it got the feeling of wanting what you shouldn't have with a darn good reason perfectly! i really think the story would be sad no matter how you did it because everyone got their feelings hurt, but it ended up very bittersweet. i normally hate penguinshipping, but this is too adorable! i love it when someone can pull of devoted!kenny and uncertain!dawn
CitySkyline chapter 15 . 4/12/2012
Oh my god. That was just...what can I say?

First, let's start off with the character developement which was absolutely brilliant, no lie. Your story pulled me through Dawn's hopelessness, guilt and happiness so effectively that for quite a few moments I swore I was confused, defeated Dawn.

Another thing I loved was your pure talent to shove all those emotions and feelings into your writing, and making it seem so effortless and natural. I'm jealous! Who could've known that a 14 year old could write far better than all those adults out there. Really, this inspires me to become a better writer. So thank you so much for writing this story. :)

Lastly, the ending was very near perfection. Far closer than I've ever gotten. It was just...complete, in a way. I get this satisfaction like I can now close a book and put it back in my bookcase without leaving a huge mess of unaswered questions, like The Hunger Games for example. I liked how you ended it in DawnxKenny (I can't find the name for the ship in my tiny brain!) , to me it seemed like the most real out of all of Dawn's 'relationships'. You really made me believe for a second it was going to end up in Ikarishipping though- and after that last chapter, I'm glad it didn't.

Thanks for the story. It was really entertaining to read, and I'm glad you posted this. You're a really talented writer, I bet you'll go far!

Rating: 9.8/10 (Faved- Now that I'm at it, I might as well tick all the other little boxes too.)

Best of luck in your future stories!

~Coralee, aka CitySkyline
FlygonFan chapter 15 . 2/24/2012
Randomperson...Derp here!*Claps*Awsome ending! KENNYXDAWN FOREVERR!*Slaps Paul with a Magicrap-*cough*CARP*