Reviews for Moving Forward
Herdreamsx chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
FINALLY ! A ending without effy going mental :)3.

This is make another one, but she gets pregnant and they have nice little babies, and she gets a job as a secretary or something, and he goes back to college or something? pleasepleasepleasE3.
Philipa Aleshre chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I'll be honest, when I read your story I thought it was kinda fluffy. I don't think Effy would go through another doctor after her experience with Foster, though you explained it quite reasonably.

I'm not bashing your story, no! I liked it, being something nice for a change in their lifes. Also, I pair Cook/Effy and I agree that the writers went nuts killing Freddie, mostly because of MY pairing and how (partially) weird it feels now! (At times...)

Anyhow, I'd love to see them ending up another. Oh, another good point in your story was adding Tony. What the hell is wrong with the writers not including him in the Effy chapters when she's all messed up, I don't think her brother would have been so distant and careless about it. It's not your fault, I know, I just wanted to say that. And I loved your Tony parts :)

It was nicely written, and not that corny, just something I thought I'd love to see in Skins one day, although I think they've poured out all their mellownes with Emily and Naomi haha...

Keep up the good work :)
Ledger m chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
This was marvelously written!

Cook and Effy are a prefect couple *-* They're my Skins OTP s2

Keep writing! s2

xoxo

Ledger
Ben chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Cook/Effy is my Skins OTP.

This was very beautifully written. The ending was perfect. I like to think that is what happens with them.

I hope you write more CE fic.
Xx starlight-moon xX chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I always preferred Ceffy to Freffy, and I'd like to think, in the back of my head, that it all worked out like this. It fits their characters, and it wasn't sentimental or rushed or unrealistic. And TONY! God, if only they'd actually put him in the show. It's basically criminal negligence that they left him out (as IF he wouldn't be there for Effy) but your explanation was nice, and I liked the bit about Cook / Chris. I didn't like the Panda / JJ stuff (not feeling that ship, I don't think they really gel), but the rest was so good I didn't care!

Nice work! In my personal Skins universe, Ceffy ends like this. :D
XxIrishGalXx chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
As a part of the Freffy community this was difficult for me to read :)

BUT

If I wanted any possible ending for Effy this would be it. I enjoyed this :) It was beautifully written.

although I will always remain ForEver
tamzinrose chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Yes, I seem to be quite inspired by Cook/Effy too [though I find it difficult not to be, since I love them both]. I love this fic! I was going to [and still might] write something fairly similar, conceptually.
aussiekat chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
this was fantastic, I loved it a lot. It felt like a very natural way for Cook and Effy to end up back together, and I especially loved all the bits with Tony.
HyperFitched chapter 1 . 3/14/2010