Reviews for Kiss Me Goodnight
Guest chapter 17 . 12/9/2014
Please update!
Yumi Edogawa chapter 17 . 4/20/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter :) Keep up the good work.

As a side note, did you mean resent instead of resemble in the line where Inuyasha responds to Kagome calling him stupid when he first appears?
Yumi Edogawa chapter 9 . 4/20/2014
I feel so bad for Sesshomaru. He definitely did not deserve this at all, nor did Rin or Shippo.
P.S. Where did you find this Japanese song? What is it called?
dxlmao chapter 8 . 4/6/2014
XD XD XD XD that was too cute. Oh Kurama, what I wouldn't give to have a guy like you.
dxlmao chapter 10 . 4/6/2014
Hahaha faint because of how much money they were receiving lol jk.
dxlmao chapter 11 . 4/6/2014
This was a really emotional chapter for me. SESSHO! !
dxlmao chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
Damn...that's why you don't go prodding people's minds Hiei.
dxlmao chapter 17 . 4/6/2014
Awwww, poor Kuwabara I feel for you man. I do. And just AWE Kagome and Kurama are just so CUTE! Thank god for Kurama being so understanding too. I mean, I would kinda doubt myself too a little.
dxlmao chapter 16 . 4/6/2014
I almost cried! Oh, sessrin is NOT a favored pairing of mine but gosh this was so touching. I loved it.
dxlmao chapter 15 . 4/6/2014
Oh Kurama. Seeing your mates first mate must be hard on you but don't worry, she loves you more...maybe. Kagome, I can empathize with your pain. Damn this is such a good story.
dxlmao chapter 14 . 4/6/2014
I almost cried during the chapter and I "awed" a lot too. That ending was just too funny.
dxlmao chapter 13 . 4/6/2014
I just knew it was gonna be inuyasha.
dxlmao chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
I think I almost cried with this portrayal of my dearest Sesshomaru...I mean, he's so proud and to see him reduced this?! I just can't.
dxlmao chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
Awe. That ending was really touching.
dxlmao chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
Oh cry...I just can't. So emotional. Personally I'd be more mad and rage at him, then stay devil mad for a week THEN I would try and make it work.