Reviews for Theory Of Imprinting
imaginingmary chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
I'm actually, kinda inlove with this FanFiction of yours 3 Keep up the amazing work :)
Crazyluver08 chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
wow that is nice thinking you got going on I would have never thought of those theories and i love the end where Quil is all like 'wow Embry i never knew you could be smart.'
Gloo1997 chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
lol. I loved it. Those are really good theories. But, I agree with Lili and Nessie. :]
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
i like this can i put it in my community?
DaniPeace chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
is that really the reason why people get imprinted. I could use that for my story. Thx. Good one. Bye.
fantasyessa chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
Hey hunny! I am super-duper sorry for not reviewing sooner, but I am just going through all the chapters and reviews and all that stuff, and I just wanted to tell ya this is AWESOME! LOVE that you used my idea! :D
3liana chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
I like Lils theroy. I would have NEVER came up with that one.

My theory is so that the wolves dont have to date a bunch of girls. Like the imprinting is just saying 'Shes the one'.PLUS, if it werent for imprinting,one of the guys could tell the girl the secret, they get married then divorced one day, girl tells world about it, makes paul phase infront of a camra, secrets out.
SBEL chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
Awesomeness!

All the theories make sense, according to each group (the Quiletes) and characters.

And, how old is Renesmee in this story? To come up with such observations...but then again, she was smart from the start.

Five stars! :D
Hannibanani927 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
oo good theories but i think that the reason for imprinting is almost like a way of repaying the shape-shifters from the shape-shifterness taking a way so much of there lives. they are given there perfect match and someone that can share there secret with.
OrangeJuice7 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
This made me smile:) I loved your reasoning's. Brilliant!:)
Jmarcinikglsd chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I really enjoyed this! Short and sweet! I loved your reasons.

I think that wolves imprint to make a stronger breed of wolves, as well as to find love. I agree with the past life thingy :) And, wolves imrpint to be able to talk to someone; to share their secret. It must be hard to have to keep that secret, so they imprint, and they can tell their love anything! :D
fantasyessa chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Heyla! That was really interesting.

My reason for imprinting? The girls would be lost without their guys. Not in the co-dependant sense, but in the fact that they would be hurting... For example:

Emily - Em used to be beautiful, but very quiet and reserved. She was lost in the shadow of her even more beautiful and bright cousin Leah, and Sam came and made her see she was just as wonderful.

Kim - Kim was shy and could barely speak to a guy without blushing and running away. Jared gave her confidence and spirit.

Claire - Claire is difficult, but i see her being spunky and outspoken, Quil will teach her to quiet down and listen, appreciate the things around her.

Rachel - Rachel is angry and moody, Paul is her rock and helps her keep calm, and she actually helps him back by making him see sense in situations and not to get worked up.

Renesmee - Nessie is a hybrid, and, from the description of the book, the most beautiful being in the universe. She wouldn be scary to approach and move her whole life, targeted by the Volturri. She would sometimes have to resort to living in isolation. Jake gave her a constant companion, a friend who she could lean on during the most difficult of times...

Long review, LOL, but dere it tis!