Reviews for Love Never Dies
Arkosenn chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
All is great so far... Just, in the original film Robbie said 'own up to a lie' not 'hone up to a lie'
Arkosenn chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I must say... I love the first chapter. It seems that you've actaully read the book. You're spot on with the phrases and and naunces of speech of the English toffs in the 1940s. Are you, perhaps, an English native? Though I think the word is 'cat call' and not 'cattle call'. I had always shied away from reading escapist romantic fiction. But I was a fan of Ian MacEwan. I read a couple of his books. They were macabre, unforgivingly misanthropic and deliciously accurate in their portrayal of human depravity. 'Solar' and 'Cement Garden' still give me nightmares sometimes. But 'Atonement'... It was different. For the first time, I found myself despairing at the tragic fates of his protagonists. My heart soared when I started reading the part when Robbie explodes in rage at Briony. I was overjoyed at finding him alive. But in the last chapter when it is revealed that episode is nothing but another one of Briony's fiction... I suddenly realised that I was indeed reading an Ian MacEwan book. There are no happy endings. Briony's crime was confusing fiction with what actually happened. She could attain atonement through only fiction.
Harryfan011 chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
EXCELLENT! Please continue your work!
Sadie chapter 12 . 12/25/2012
PLEASE finish this! It's amazing. And really, a happy ending is much needed.
celticank chapter 12 . 6/24/2012
Update soon!
Lady Shaye chapter 12 . 6/19/2012
*dies* I humbly beg of you to update this. Please.
LovelyGoodbyeKelly chapter 12 . 6/5/2012
Great chapter I love the telephone scene between Robbie and Cecilia :)
ksaan chapter 11 . 10/25/2011
this whole story is simply wonderful
Leonhart chapter 11 . 10/4/2011
Another masterpiece from update i hope Robbie is free from prison and Paul get his karma
celticank chapter 11 . 9/18/2011
Update soon! Yay a baby I like where your going with this. Update soon!
charmedtomeetyou chapter 10 . 7/5/2011
please please update! awesome story :)
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
Hmm... taking Robbie's lines from the movie and giving them to Cecilia seems a bit iffy to me, only because I feel like Cecilia wouldn't have displayed such unrestrained anger. As much as she's suffered because of Briony, she isn't like Robbie. She hasn't been so completely damaged by the war, and she doesn't have that unreasonable aggression that a lot of soldiers do following their time on duty, so I don't think she would have lashed out quite like Robbie did...

But I'm really enjoying this fic! Thank you so much!

Now, on to the next chapter! .

*tsukiko*
wow chapter 10 . 6/26/2011
amazing, just plainly amazing; you simply must continue. Please...!
celticank chapter 10 . 6/9/2011
Update! I hope Paul finally gets his for once and Robbie free!
letsstartapaintwar chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
Oh please do update. I'm about to start crying, it's so beautiful the way you write, not to mention so heartfelt and uplifting. I recently saw the movie a few hours ago again and then had to read something that made me happy again. and this did.

please update soon :)