Reviews for Love Never Dies
celticank chapter 10 . 6/9/2011
Update! I hope Paul finally gets his for once and Robbie free!
letsstartapaintwar chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
Oh please do update. I'm about to start crying, it's so beautiful the way you write, not to mention so heartfelt and uplifting. I recently saw the movie a few hours ago again and then had to read something that made me happy again. and this did.

please update soon :)
Tricia dSC chapter 10 . 5/21/2011
Update, please!
the yellow submarine chapter 10 . 5/1/2011
Beautiful :) You are a brilliant writer. I loved this
Spyridon chapter 10 . 3/23/2011
I have yet to read the book even though that's on my list to complete in regards to novels. I can't believe that Leon is so set in the old standards. I do hope that Lola sees the light or at least Leon. I wonder how much Cee will be able to do. Love the dinner scene. I definitely look forward to the next chapter!
Strizzy chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
I love this! Can't wait to read more!
Spyridon chapter 9 . 11/29/2010
Yeah! Another chapter! It's looking better now that Cee has her dad on her side. That new maid needs to get her knickers straightened out. Hope the next chapter comes out soon!

Happy holidays.
rose chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
please keep going with this story it's fantastic and i want to know how it finishes
LifeisLove chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Oh my word. This made me cry. Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. The film grips my heart and this story does the same. Keep up the incredible work, your writing is very touching and inspirational. I would most definitely encourage you to write you own novel(s) if you haven't already. It is obvious you have the talent to move hearts everywhere. I know I would buy your books.
Namii chapter 8 . 9/11/2010
This is an absolutely wonderful take on the story.

I can't wait for the next chapter~! :3
AllieCecelia chapter 8 . 8/8/2010
I have missed your story soo much. loving what is going on thankyou thankyou thankyou
Raicheal chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
This story is absolutely wonderful! The characterization is brilliant.

I'm so glad I found this story the other day.
Spyridon chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
Please, please oh please have Cee dump the sauce on Marshall's head. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
StrongandSharp chapter 7 . 7/31/2010
I hope you contunie the story. Its great. cna't wait for an update
lizdonaghy chapter 7 . 7/11/2010
SO beautiful.

thanks for doing this story, update as soon as you can (I'm guilty of never updating xD)

xo lizdonaghy