Reviews for The Brandybuck Curse
Mewknight chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
Aww no updates coming soon? :( Quite interesting, having both of them mpreg XDD Aww where's Sam? XDD Well can't wait for the next chappy! XDD
Omnicide chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Finish please?
dragondemoness05 chapter 3 . 7/13/2005
i like it keep writing. please!
Janine chapter 3 . 2/2/2005
You know, I really wish youd update. Cant you at least let us know if there will ever be an update? So that I dont have to go on looking for one? Well, apart from that: Great story! Love you for writing it!
evila-elf chapter 3 . 6/9/2004
lol! I fear I may have once again woken up the household with my past-midnight laughter. *pouts* now, are you ever going to update this? :P
Frodo Potter chapter 3 . 5/19/2004
This is a very interesting premise.
Kittyduck chapter 3 . 2/12/2004
Kittyduck: Ya' know, I'm also sorta writing a story involving a male pregnancy. They have very few of those out in the fanfiction realm, huh?
COI: The difference is it's a male/female pairing, and it was started by Ravenhair originally
thefifthladymarauder chapter 3 . 1/17/2004
YOU MUST UPDATE! I am really entertained by this story, I wish you would please update. Actually it's more of a demand...UPDATE NOW! AH!
ChibiYnM chapter 3 . 1/7/2004
You evil person! Leaving us at a cliffhanger like that! (
This is a really well written and funny M/P fic XD I'm so adding this to my faves! I really hope you will continue writing this story, cuz I'm just dieing to find out what happened to poor Pippin .
SilberEngel chapter 3 . 12/27/2003
HEHEHE! Write more or I will set you on fire... I will attack you with my zim minions... I will send skippy the camel after you!
Anyways, great story. And somemore fluff, that's the best part! Long live slash fics!
Heiros chapter 3 . 12/27/2003
ou wierd. Yet very intereasting! I'd like to see more of this!
Kiyara chapter 3 . 11/28/2003
Aii, you're not ending it like that, are you?
To get a little more constructive, uh... Wow? This is definitely one of the weirdest things I've ever read, which also gives it the distinction of most original, as well. It makes me laugh (especially the Merry-Pippin interaction), and dammit, I want to know what happens! Please update! :D
Marigold Cotton chapter 3 . 8/18/2003
You really should take pity on all of us poor readers that check periodically to see if you have finished this story, lol!

C'mon and put us out of our misery : )
Olivialibby chapter 3 . 7/22/2003
OMG! the story isawsome, but a cliffy like that? is pippin gonna die? pleez pleez pleez write more chapters!
Captain Jack Sparrow chapter 3 . 7/16/2003
ACK! The lack of updates is setting my world out of balance! Oh please, oh please update! I think Pippin should have a little girl that has his nose and Merry's eyes and auburn curls! How cute would that be? Can you tell I've been thinking this over? I must find out what happens to my precious Pippin! Oh yeah and I love Bagenders, brilliant, I love how Pip's the slut. Funny as hell. Well what are you waiting for? UPDATE!