Reviews for The Dollhouse
Guest chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
Love it.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
xWeAdoreMileyx chapter 9 . 7/22/2011
Awww I love it! it's amazing! you're really good :) xoxo
Melody chapter 9 . 5/9/2011
You should make a sequal for this one like the sequal can be about how nick is with miley's family and what they go through during it. it would be a really good sequal!
pinkisalwaysin chapter 9 . 1/21/2011
Amazing story! I can't belive how awesome this story is! The title is super creative by the way, I kind of figured that Denise was the reason behind all the madness haha :) beautiful writing, ur an awesome writer and I can't wait to read ur other projects!
pinkisalwaysin chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
Yay! Kanielle is so cute! Wonder what's going to happen next lol.
pinkisalwaysin chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
Ohhh okay so nick married another family friend, not lovato. Cool, loved it!
pinkisalwaysin chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
Nick was married to Demi? Wait, what? Lol this is great! It's like a condensed soap opera haha. I hope things get better soon...loved it!
pinkisalwaysin chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
Uhhhhh...SHIT! Lol this is terrible! They're arrested and Joe's a rebel! Not that that makes him any less hot than he is...;) this story is AWESOME haha I'm having so much fun reading it lol. Love it!
pinkisalwaysin chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Awwwwww! This was soooo adorable lol. I want to be Frankie's best friend so badly haha! Just found the story today and so far so great! Nicks character is so BA it's hilarious haha! Awkward moment at the end. I even felt embarrassed even though I wasn't in the room lol. Love it so far!
ohsolauren chapter 9 . 1/10/2011
ahmaazingg.
sarahelizabethxo chapter 9 . 10/1/2010
I loved this. I'm such a sucker for Nick and Miley stories. They're my absolute favorite :) btw, I will be reading the sequel :) Ps: what's your twitter name? I don't know if I'm following you or not because I'm following mostly everyone that you mentioned.
ColourMyWorld chapter 9 . 9/1/2010
I've read this story twice now so it was about time I reviewed. I think this story is soo good, like it kinda has abit of everything, drama, humor, sad bits, happy bits, blah blah blah. i lovedd it:]
nileyfan1 chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
going to check it out right now :)